Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Events After The Eclipse 2017!!!Updated For 2020
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had thought of doing this before Harvey but have been out of routine.

Before Harvey we where in hate mode and all that has changed. I am 300 miles from home and it is amazing the things being done here to help Houston area.

I first want to thank GLP for keeping the updated thread and the love seen here you all make my heart smile.

It is very important to stay in this mode of care. We need to keep our Spirits in emergency mode. With war looming in the air we do not know what could happen next.

The Eclipse was Aug 21, Harvey ongoing started Aug 25th. Harvey is the most extreme event in US history .

You know I do not believe in coincidence... Largest Texas city . three landfalls...

Read Mark 13 , Luke 21 and Matthew 24 word by word, understand things to come and why.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP