Users Online Now: 1,351 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,976
Pageviews Today: 574,703Threads Today: 213Posts Today: 2,778
06:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How would the world be in this day and age, if there were never any laws or government?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Listen im not for governments that are corrupt, im not one for laws against the people that benefit the powers.
But looking at todays societies and todays view on the world with how bad things are with governments installed and with police/laws in place,
Would the world be a better place if laws were never in place? Or would it be a none existant world as we would of killed each other off by now?

My therory that i believe is if no law was there in place then a law could never be broken, meaning no harm was to come as no wrong could be committed even though i know in therory this could also be a very bad thing, but thats my point, how would we know what a ad thing was if it never existed in the first place?

Maybe im just fucking confusing myself here never mind you lot, but reply if u see my point im failing to make
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP