Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 499,384
Pageviews Today: 822,419Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 5,293
09:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Enoch and Buzz Aldrin is Right about the Moon its full of Aliens!! Dont go to it!! The Moon is a Satelite!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Chapter 79

1In those days Uriel answered and said to me, Behold, I have showed you all things, O Enoch;

2And all things have I revealed to you. You see the sun, the moon, and those which conduct the stars of heaven, which cause all their operations, seasons, and arrivals to return.

3In the days of sinners the years shall be shortened.

4Their seed shall be backward in their prolific soil; and everything done on earth shall be subverted, and disappear in its season. The rain shall be restrained, and heaven shall stand still.

5In those days the fruits of the earth shall be late, and not flourish in their season; and in their season the fruits of the trees shall be withholden.

6The moon shall change its laws, and not be seen at its proper period. But in those days shall heaven be seen; and barrenness shall take place in the borders of the great chariots in the west. Heaven shall shine more than when illuminated by the orders of light; while many chiefs among the stars of authority shall err, perverting their ways and works.

7Those shall not appear in their season, who commanded them, and all the classes of the stars shall be shut up against sinners.

8The thoughts of those who dwell on the earth shall transgress within them; and they shall be perverted in all their ways.

9They shall transgress, and think themselves (85) gods; while evil shall be multiplied among them.

(85) Themselves. Or, "them" i.e., the chiefs among the stars (vs. 6) (Knibb, p. 186).

10And punishment shall come upon them, so that all of them shall be destroyed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP