Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMERICA Denies The Command To Repent Again Destruction Comes
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message People Say God Doesn't Do That

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

8"Drip down, O heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness spring up with it. I, the LORD, have created it.…

God's Justice

37Who is there who speaks and it comes to pass, Unless the Lord has commanded it? 38Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both good and illgo forth? 39Why should any living mortal, or any man, Offer complaint in view of his sins?…

A Spirit In A Body Of Christ... From The Condemned To Be Among The Living... As zombies the dead see and hear nothing... Their noses in the air trying to sniff out the aroma of Life... Self Righteous Hyprecrites...

AROMA?... Abba's Revealing Ones Message Again... Triumph in Christ

…14But thanks be to God, who always leads us triumphantly as captives in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him. 15For we are to God the sweet aroma of Christ among those who are being savedand those who are perishing. 16To the one, we are an odor of death and demise; to the other, a fragrance that brings life. And who is qualified for such a task?…

ODOR?... On Day Of Reckoning...

A Day of Reckoning Coming

12 For the Lord of hosts will have a day of reckoning
Against everyone who is proud and lofty
And against everyone who is lifted up,
That he may be abased.

Matthew 12:36

"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

America Was Told To Repent...

The Condemned Stand In Denial...

Wave After Wave Until This Verse Is Fulfilled...Praying Is It Heard?... Is YOURS Heard?... Most Likely NOT...

31We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.

Deuteronomy 1:45
"Then you returned and wept before the LORD; but the LORD did not listen to your voice nor give ear to you.

Job 27:8
"For what is the hope of the godless when he is cut off, When God requires his life?

Job 35:13
"Surely God will not listen to an empty cry, Nor will the Almighty regard it.

Psalm 34:15
The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry.

Proverbs 28:9
He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

Isaiah 1:15
"So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen. Your hands are covered with blood.

Sad part everyone saying to pray... Because most are not heard because they failed to seek the truth... Instead people jumped on a religion to appease themselves...

Churches today and their fluff... These lies left all short of the truth as written...

Biblical Eclipse Followed By Biblical Whirlwinds and still they stand in denial...

What's ye spirit what's ye soul? Praying is useless unless ye do know... Ye have been warned... Teach the truth or stay condemned... America The First Nation to be cleansed... Sinners beware...

Many Shall witness the punishment for disobedience many shall be sent away for their lawlessness...

Those Left in the end will be blessed as the adopted of Christ...

No Matter Where You Are... There's No Place To Run And Hide...

The Wicked Will Not Go Unpunished...

Want your prayers heard?...

Christ Will Be Known By His Living Word... Today As Yesterday... As The Angels Before People Today... They Were Told To Come And See...

Enjoy ye Journey...

Seek The Face Of Jesus Christ... Or Stay Condemned...

Ezekiel 3:27
"But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you will say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD.' He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.

Daniel 12:10
"Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

Matthew 5:45
that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Treasury of Scripture

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

May GOD have mercy on ye souls as Judgement Day has begun...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP