Users Online Now: 2,026 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 506,713
Pageviews Today: 806,588Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,021
08:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is God about to bring his wrath to Florida?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As I wonder if hurricane Irma will smash Florida and cause disaster here, I stopped to pray and ask God to keep it out to sea.
Then, I went to Publix to stock up on canned goods and bread and water. The store shelves had no water at all, and I had 4 empty jugs in my cart to refill at the Glacier dispenser outside. I saw several shoppers stop and stare at my water containers and one father with a baby hurry up towards me and asked where I found water. I told him they were in fact empty and he thanked me as he walked away.
As I was checking out I could hear the bag boy mumbling as he loaded my groceries. He was quoting scripture in almost a whisper and I listened and heard him say, "You shall reap what you sow. You have angered your God and now He will punish you with floods and suffering..." A lot of it I could not make out and after my cart was loaded I thanked him but he never looked at me or responded.
I asked the cashier if the water machine outside was still functional. She said it was not and people were complaining about it. I decided to try it anyway and had no trouble filling four containers. As it finished the last one the display read "Sorry, Sold Out" Thank you Lord!
I believe I was supposed to hear that message today and I am taking this storm very seriously.

Be safe and God bless you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP