Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,147,743
Pageviews Today: 1,602,469Threads Today: 439Posts Today: 7,924
01:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wonder Woman Satan In Disguise 2017 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 207)

Holy moly i'm watching the wonder woman movie right now and holy moly those sly hollywood bastards man!

The amazon island zeus hid from the rest world symbolizes our very planet and they showed a transparent dome over it for a split of a second hahaha i couldn't believe my eyes man!
Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!

-Zeus created this island
to hide us
from the outside world,
somewhere
Ares could not find us.

Also this movie already looks identical to gods of egypt where set like ares here killed almost all reptilian gods where the remaining hide from him in this very island planet we live in!!!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Ok man now this movie looks very similar to movie "wanted" with angelina jolie and if Ares turns out to be wonder woman's father i'll go ballistic!!!

-You speak of a time
that may never come.
He might never return.
He could have died
from his wounds.
-Ares is alive.
You feel it, as I do,
in your bones.
It is only a matter of time
before he returns.
-The stronger she gets,
the sooner he'll find her.
-Hippolyta,
I love her as you do.
But this is the only way
to truly protect her.
-You will train her harder
than any Amazon before her.
Five times harder,
ten times harder.
Until she is better
than even you.
But she must
never know the truth
about what she is
or how she came to be.

Until she kills Ares right? hahaha cant wait to see how this movie unfolds.

Hahaha this movie is getting better and better, earth's dome is shown again and is hiding like a blue screen the war/star war that takes place outside the dome!!!

Identical intel we have in star wars rogue one!
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!
Thread: Everything You See At Night In The Sky Is A Lie!

Next in wonder woman the amazons show their true reptilian colors! The queen's throne is shown as a giant reptilian tale or like a tentacle which reminds me ego from gog vol 2. In the intro earth is shown as giant face like ego's planet from gog vol 2.
Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Decoded! - Humans Meet Your Father/Celestial Black Goo Cannibal God!

From the start those amazons felt reptilian in disguise like in the V series with the reptilian lunar queen Anna. Her mother was Diana by the way which is the name of the wonder woman here.

The amazons were shown here also and identical to the sirens from potc, created by zeus to lure, seduce and... consume man.

HAHAHA JUST LIKE IN ODYSSEY WITH THE SIRENS SAME THING HERE IS SHOWN MAN!
THE SIRENS/AMAZONS SLAUGHTER EVERYONE WHO STEPS FOOT ON THEIR ISLAND HAHAHA!

The queen of amazons/sirens called her island paradise which reminded me the myth of ER that revealed the sirens/amazons live on our very moon.

Pay attention also to the striking similarities with the predators 2010 this movie has.

In predators 2010 men just like in wonder woman's island were entering it falling from the sky right after they fought a war(meaning after they died) and in wonder woman same thing was shown with chris pine falling from the sky right after a battle. And also all those men that entered after him symbolized the souls of the dead also as pay attention the big military ship of them that was sinking for no reason giving away they are the souls of that ship that sunk in battle!

And the sirens/amazons killing them all reveals also the reptilian soul slaughter factory paradise/heaven really is!

Note also in predators 2010, ginyu force from dbz and in wonder woman was shown the same thing that we come here falling from the sky on a pool of blood or water symbolizing our very human body or a woman's womb/blood pool.

Wonder woman on her boat sailing away with a human prisoner from her prison paradise island was dressed identical to the puppet master from ghost in the shell and the whole scene was a blatant reference to death and his boat carrying the souls of the dead!

She revealed also her pleasure from torture similar to the cenobites from the hellraiser movies, lilith from darksiders 2 etc when she was talking about the pleasures of the flesh with a human that asked her to show him and she replied "You would not enjoy them". Having seen the hellraiser movies and knowing exactly what satan/lunar boss in disguise here meant i couldnt help but roflmao!

They also showed wonder woman being made from clay to symbolize black goo identical to majin buu from dbz, ego from gog vol 2 etc, healing instantly and she also revealed all humans especially the ones that wanna do harm are under the influence of ares/lunar boss/satan/azazel and when we kill him everybody and everything will be peaceful.

I have exposed of our very moon to be the cerebro professor x/Ares/satan is using and able to manipulate the whole humanity.

In short "KABOOM THE MOONS!"

Wow, the wonder woman just revealed that we all die because of ares. Reminded me when i exposed before age/aids/aging is not normal but a lunar disease.

Also Aids=Dias=Adis which is Zeus and Hades in greek!

In short we kill ares/hades/adis we kill aids/age the disease that is killing us softly!

Lunar boss is shown in wonder woman and as a doctor, dr poison lol.

I'm watching wonder woman fighting Ares right now and it feels identical to peter from gog vol 2 fighting his own father!

The script is the same with movie wanted, us being used and fooled by the lunar scum/reptilian sirens/amazons into killing our own family!

I saw kingsman recently and there the reptilian elite were training and using a stupid human to carry out their plans, pay attention the identical thing the boss of the kingsman secret service said for that human like the queen of the amazons said for the wonder woman.

"He/she is not of one of us".

I find interesting how carbon copies hollywood movies have become these days.

In wonder woman movie they revealed that they train her in case of an invasion, see alien invasion!

Imagine in movie "escape plan" arnold's russian buddies finally finding and attacking death's/passion christ jesus's/satan's prison moon ship to free arnold and find arnold himself shooting at them and the lunar boss behind him laughing his ass off in secret!

HOLY MOLY THEY JUST REVEALED ARES IS ZEUS BY HAVING HIM THROW AND SUMMON THUNDERS JUST LIKE ZEUS!

SO WONDER WOMAN IS KILLING HER OWN FATHER!!!
JUST LIKE PETER IN GOG VOL 2!
JUST LIKE THE HUMAN FOOL IN MOVIE WANTED!

SO WE HAVE IDENTICAL SCRIPT HERE, WAS WORRIED FOR A SECOND HOLLYWOOD WAS CUTTING CORNERS HAHAHA!

By the way wonder woman's red armor remind me the cenobite demon queen's from hellraiser 2 red body. She is shown to be black goo/programmable matter just like ares/zeus, they were shown to consume the souls of the dead, see the scene where wonder woman kills german soldiers and ares/zeus tells her "yes take them all", while having the same body stance with wonder woman making a cross with their hands, which is one of the many clues this movie gives away of wonder woman and ares/zeus to be the same person.
Both were shown to be energy leeches and when ares was putting armor on his hands i almost thought he was wonder woman as the armor looked and felt identical.

In one scene wonder woman called herself the queen of amazons where previously she said to be a prince/princess.

In short almost everybody symbolized the lunar boss here(the many faces/multi-personality/hive mind of the black goo),
even the human fool when he was talking to dr poison of his love for fire and to see all humans burn and return to ashes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP