Users Online Now: 1,824 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 554,353
Pageviews Today: 924,408Threads Today: 333Posts Today: 6,024
10:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject September 29th Will Be 40 Days Since The Solar Eclipse!!!God Loves Numbers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are in day 20 since the Eclipse and much has happened. I wanted to share a message today... No one knows when God says enough and Jesus returns stay away from anyone that ever tells you different.
We are given many signs and wonders since the beginning of the Bible, of when we are to repent and turn to Him...I married a Physicists and love how God gives certain people the brain to be such. God is the great Physicists and loves His numbers...
This is the message...

lflasheqdeviltard

As many know , I hold firm to God's words in Job 38 where He starts off with ;1Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

God goes into great detail to remind Job and us , Who He is and how He formed earth and all that is in it, for His purpose. We only have to look at the eye of Irma to be reminded what He was saying in that chapter. We can love God very much and be like Job or David and forget Who He is.

I ask in prayer today where in His words I could understand why we have built a Babylon and not even know it, sinning in ignorance . All the examples in Scriptures shows us from Adam to what happens to the churches in Revelation , we are created by God and can love Him but forget Who He is.

When I prayed about this , something came to mind I have not been clear on , till today.
God in the beginning told us, we could have six days, but one day was His, not a half day , not one hour, but a full day. Then Jesus came and told us , to follow Him we must walk away from self and world and follow daily , Luke 9:23 .

Jesus did many things for us , God knew we would stop giving Him a full day. When the people in the beginning gave a whole day, that was God's , when the people in the beginning had to atone for their sins as in Leviticus , it was harder to forget Who God was the rest of the week.

As we watch all that takes place to prepare our stuff and lives for a storm like Harvey or now Irma , it is overwhelming what we have created to save our stuff and lives .

I see all those tall, amazing buildings in Florida and it is easy to see we have created a Babylon that consumes our time , money and energy and we do not know it. We can look at the pictures of where Irma has already been, places referred to as paradise , now in splinters. We have One Paradise we where to build for. It was easy to see paradise before Irma , it was easy to see paradise in Montana before the fires. satan always made it easy for this place to look like paradise.

What God does with hurricanes or fires is amazing , He hits the rebuild button. I heard someone say after Harvey, they are not going back and rebuilding in the same place that has flooded for the third time now .

That is what we are to do with our lives...I searched to see what people did after God destroyed Babylon , what people did after God destroyed earth with Noah , what people did after God destroyed Pharaoh in days of Moses, what people did after God destroyed Sodom.
With Noah He started with His best of what was on earth , but it only took the time for growing a producing vineyard , for them to go the wrong road.
With Moses and Pharaoh it only took the time Moses was on the mountain , for them to take the wrong road .

We are no different than the people God loved of the past. We keep hearing over and over” leave to save your life, your stuff does not matter ;” God always said this. I always loved how God used the same numbers in the beginning of the Bible to the end . Forty days of rain, Moses forty days on the mountain , forty days Nineveh would be destroyed if they did not listen , forty days Jesus was tempted . There are others but the last , is the forty days Jesus remained on earth”speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. “

We no longer give Him a day , much less forty. It will interesting to see what God does next and if we will listen...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP