Users Online Now: 1,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 242,928
Pageviews Today: 397,716Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,296
05:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Snowflake Coworker made a FB post about how Hillary lost because sexism. I texted him to tell him the truth. He can't handle it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My coworker is a total snowflake. He sees discrimination around every corner. His persecution complex has been off the hook since the election. He posted something today tat said something like "Hillary was the most qualified candidate ever. And people don't like her for no other reason than that she is a woman. She is the most hated public figure in our history and there is no other explanation why. And now we're stuck with the monster in the White House now. What could have been."

I texted him and said the following:

"You know why people don't like Hillary? Cause she does things like write a whiny book about all the things that made her lose. She just doesn't get how she comes across."

It did not go well for him from there. Word to the wise. Don't trigger your local snowflake unless you want to see stuff melt.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP