Users Online Now: 1,724 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 677,199
Pageviews Today: 873,040Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 2,973
07:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 208)

I'm watching Mr nobody right now, i'm at the part that was shown we all sleep in the moonship/death's prison boat dreaming human life hahaha!

Thread: WE ARE BEING FARMED IN THE MOON LIKE PLANTS! WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE! GET THE MEMO!
Thread: Math Proves Life Is A Dream/Nightmare!

Our true self was shown like wrapped in a cocoon/spider web/black goo in the moonship.

Similar scene is shown in avatar 2009 where the human woke up in a space mothership right after he was experiencing being human on earth.

In mr nobody was shown while we all sleep the moon ship AI is in charge, similar to the "alien" movies.

It was shown also how they erase our memories prior to putting us to sleep and dream human lives or getting wirelessly connected to these avatars/surrogates/human bodies.

The dreams that predict the future Aristotle had talked about are shown also here, which provides more clues of human life to be exactly like a dream, a scripted VR movie or video game played over our eyes to keep us asleep and distracted while the bastards at the moon ship keep farming and harvesting our true immortal form like a plant Prometheus style!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Ok this mr nobody movie shows clearly that when we die at young age we automatically get transferred into a new life/dream continuing right where we left before we died, which reminded me the vivid dream i had in Afghanistan where i died yet here i am.

I suspect those who die young and like in gog vol 2 are not ripe yet for harvest and consumption, they keep them dreaming in their vegetative state in the moon by simply switching their VR dream/reality.

In mr nobody we can see this guy here dying so many times and switches between lives/realities/dreams like flipping channels on a tv remote.

It's pretty messed up to have loved ones crying for your loss while you are on another dream hanging out with new loved ones and no memory of the previous loved ones you just lost and they lost you.

Mr nobody just said

-The hardest thing is knowing
whether I'm still alive.

Hahaha tell me about it!
Thread: You Died/Got Murdered Before You Were Born!

His aged self symbolizes his ancient true form the evil doctor/black goo tattooed lunar boss/satan like in island 2005 keeps asleep, experiments with and have him dreaming human lives.

Mr nobody is shown also like the guy in source code, the woman in a star trek episode, the stone giant in darksiders 2, the rich guy in inception etc sleeping badly wounded and dreaming human life.

Mr nobody's true form was shown also frozen in the moon ship, which reminded me the frozen human statues in chilingsworth/medusa's spaceship from riddick dark fury and in dbz movie the world's strongest when the lunar scum froze the son of goku and soon after was shown as human saying how even though he looks normal he still feels frozen inside.

In mr nobody the symbolism behind the immortals not having sex at all and the mortals all the time is reproducing, like king kai from dbz said "for the young ones to live the old must die!"

And ultron from avengers said "why humans have kids? to end them!"

In short those who reproduce set themselves up for reincarnation/recycle making a good miserable eternal human mortal out of themselves.

Earth's dome was shown also subliminally on planet mars.
Mr nobody symbolizes also the lunar boss, apart that he reminds me old god ra's al ghul from gods of egypt, they made him also look like 2 face from batman flipping his lucky coin.

Killing him as soon he wakes up from his bathtub symbolizes how the lunar scum put us immediately back to sleep if we were to wake up in our true bodies that sleep in their moons.

Mr nobody said

-It should be written on every
schoolroom blackboard.
Life is a playground.
Or nothing.

Sounds nice to the ignorant masses BUT!

That playground symbolizes hunger games death arena! HAHAHA!

See how everyone outside that playground arena was watching and voting for mr nobody to help him or not identical to the hunger games movies!
And how they were manipulating and messing with him the whole time inside that arena/playground especially towards the end!

Thread: Hunger Games "We Are Already Dead And The Horrors Of The Past Get Repeated In The Future!" Subliminals.

It's shocking how cunning the lunar scum are man, look how they just masterfully twisted the f*ckery they put us through, they really take us for idiots.

Mr nobody just said

-Is there life after death?
-After death ...
How can you be so
sure you even exist?
You don't exist.
Neither do I.
We only live in the imagination
of a nine year old child.(see in the imagination/dream of the badly injured man sleeping in a coma, or frozen in suspended animation in the moon ship)
We are imagined by a
nine year old child,
faced with an
impossible choice.

-In chess,
it's called Zugzwang,
when the only viable move
is not to move.
(Reminds me "the only winning move is not to play!", and having no kids on this hunger games arena is also a refusal to play satan's/jesus/lunar boss game who counts on us being fruitful and multiply!
Thread: Why Are Humans Having Kids On A Planet Owned And Ruled By Pedophiles And Secret Societies?

Almost forgot, this movie also showed how literally everything is scripted in this human dream we all experience.

-I should have
warned you earlier but ...
I couldn't
because of the transcript.
The transcript?
The text of our conversation!
- You can you hear me!
- What you are living now ...
is the past.
At least, for me.
I am you ...
70 years older.
Everything you say, I said
myself when I was young.
I only had to transcribe
our conversation.
It's all written right here.

Ego's black goo/programmable matter "sea lady" from gog vol 2 was mentioned also here subliminally at the end of the movie.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP