Users Online Now: 1,526 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,608
Pageviews Today: 593,403Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 3,657
06:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spamming GLP with the creators consciousness... hee hee...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Watch for yourself!!!

God speaks! Look at the bottom of this page on this link.

[link to www.freewebs.com]

This is but a bare taste of what I've seen. The creator is speaking more and more to various people on earth, and precipitating a new kind of consciousness and perception here amoung humanity.

In an experience I had sometime ago, beings communicated to me in a mechanized fashion that was perfectly harmonized with the natural structures of creation. I saw a grid pattern first, that looked just like that early computer game called "Q-bert". Then the honey comb pattern of hexagrams began to move in a way that completely defied explanation. It was a holistic movement that was both structured and ridgid, while at the sametime being completely dynamic and liquid-like in its graceful movements which was a way of showing me how it could move in a medium while not getting trapped in the static shapes of that medium. A most awesome experience to have.

Another time it showed me the same concept in a river I was watching late at night under a bridge. That pattern the flowing water took was utterly spectacular. The degree of versatility in the medium showed me that the water is alive in ways I never thought possible. The creator showed me that an almost never ending set of possibilities exists in even the most simplistic of things, like the flowing water of a small river.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP