Users Online Now: 797 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,934
Pageviews Today: 218,692Threads Today: 135Posts Today: 2,616
05:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Decoded - All Humans Are Cursed And Dead!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 211)

I'm watching the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales and i'm blown away how they show to our face of our night sky to be a ceiling like we live in one giant cave!
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!
Thread: Everything You See At Night In The Sky Is A Lie!

Similar symbolism was shown also in the beginning with the devil's triangle symbolizing our prison planet/island where the big mountain symbolizing the rock sky/ceiling was crumbling down revealing the real light and sky it was hiding.

Jack sparrow symbolises the lunar boss and salazar the galactic empire that has cleansed the universe from the lunar scum and the lunar boss/queen and his crew to be the last remain.(reminded me set who did the same thing in gods of egypt!)

The scene where the last pirates unite against salazar symbolize the end war all hollywood/lunar movies talk about.

There's symbolism also of us being imprisoned and cursed in black goo/derma=dream in lunar boss ship/moon and to have family from far away that is trying to find us and save us. Identical script we have in fallout 3 i just posted where the son entered the lunar queen's dreamworld/computerworld to save his father.

-Father?
-Henry, what have you done?
-I said I'd find you.
-Look at me, son.
There's no place for you on the Dutchman.
They know you're here.
Get home to your mother.
-No!
-Leave now!
Before it's too late.
-I won't! I'll never stop.
And if you throw me over,
I'll come straight back.
-Don't you see I'm cursed to this ship?
That's why I'm here.
I think I know a way to break your curse.
To free you from the Dutchman.
I won't stop.
I want you to come home.
-Henry...
I'm sorry.
But my curse will never be broken.
This is my fate.

It's very touching when you understand the symbolism behind all this.

-You promised me Jack's blood!
-But Jack be trapped!
He can never escape that island.(earth symbolism)
He's on land!

By the way they showed jack and a woman in the beginning sleeping and trapped inside a freaking cube pretending it to be a bank's vault, hahaha those clever hollywood bastards man!

The cube compass was shown to symbolize also our earth prison as note when jack opened it by mistake(hellraiser cube comes to mind) that's when salazar got freed from the devils triangle=3d dimension/dreamworld/computerworld=sand freaking box!
It's funny how everything turns to sand if you grind them like we are literally living in a sandbox/cube!

By the way the entrance to the devil's triangle/3d computerworld was made to look like and symbolize a woman's vagina entrance.

It reminded what truman cash had said in his books about a similar vagina cave looking entrance/exit he was going through as he was being reborn in a new body.
Thread: IN BETWEEN LIVES & OUT OF BODY ABDUCTIONS (Truman's past lives regression)
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Hahaha they just revealed the black goo curse to symbolize our very human flesh!

-Capitan, you know the danger.
Don't do it.
-He has no choice.
Jack is on land going for the Trident.
-Capitan, there must be another way.
Once you possess the living,
there's no coming back.
You will be trapped in his body forever.

-The Trident will set me free.

Pay big attention to the words "forever" and "trident" which reveal death is not an escape from this black goo dimension/dreamworld but something else we need to do!

I dont think this movie will show it but that Poseidon's trident is what we need to destroy and it symbolizes the trinity god/three head cerberus/three moon hades!
Thread: The Three Heads/Moons of Cerberus/Hades/Trinity God/Satan and the Underworld/Under the Dome we all live in.

So far is shown whoever possesses that trident rules the sea/black goo world and makes sense if we destroy it the one who rules this world and keep us imprisoned loses control and we all are set free.

Holy moly! They just showed how the lunar boss blackmails our saviors, uses our true form as his shield(mad max 2 humungus style) and plans to fight our saviors with that form so he can attack them and cant be attacked back!

-You cut me, you cut the boy, Jack.

HAHAHAHA UNBELIEVABLE! ON THE MONEY AGAIN!

-Power of the sea.
-What?
The power of the sea.
"To release the power of the sea...
"all must divide."
If the Trident holds all the power, then...
Then every curse is held inside.
-Divide.
Henry!
Divide. Break.
Break the Trident and you'll...
Break every curse at sea.

I scare myself with the accuracy i decoded these things man!

Oh man they just showed our sun is not a real sun with a lighthouse subliminal trick, i rofled so hard.
They were showing the sunlight and then the lighthouse showed up showing it was coming from it!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP