Users Online Now: 1,932 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 691,284
Pageviews Today: 912,048Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 3,640
07:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't think women really like men for sex, even if the guy is super handsome
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seriously, all we hear about is men moaning because they can't get laid, as well as trying to learn PUA tactics to give them a shot. Yet women don't do these things because they simply don't give a fuck about having sex with a man. Sure, a chick will get horny here and there, but instead of hooking up with a guy, they generally just get off with a vibrator and that's that.

I honestly think women only get with handsome men because they want to show them off to their female friends, to get them jealous, and feel like the most beautiful, desirable princess around. I mean, this is all women generally do, they log in to social media and upload constant selfies of themselves, the latest Mercedez her hubby bought her, or just showing off material possessions, so they get other women jealous.

Women just mainly seem to live to compete with other women, and really only hook up with a rich handsome man to show him off and show off the things he bought for her. The woman then rewards him with sex, but she generally doesn't desire it everyday unless she is intoxicated or unless she has become sex starved for a prolonged period.

Why do you also think that women who have lots of orbiters are not constantly banging them? They only give sex to the men who have the highest value -- the men they can use to get other females jealous.

Also notice, on any dating site, women always state on their profiles, 'No sex talk or no fuck buddies, I'm not that kind of girl, etc'. Men OTOH would be more than happy if a woman put it on the plate with NSA.

For instance, if a man sees a hot girl, he thinks, 'I'd love to pound her out so bad' because her form genuinely gets him aroused. But if a woman sees a handsome guy who is in great shape, she doesn't think about fucking him because she finds him sexually attractive / rich, rather she will seduce him only to try keep him around so she can flaunt her prize catch to her girlfriends.

It all tells us that sex isn't a priority to women at all; they just have sex to keep a dude around so he can buy her shit that will get other women jealous and so that she feels like the most desirable princess to, again, make other women jealous.

If a woman's entire modus operandi wasn't to be the top princess, then she wouldn't spend so much money nor countless hours in the mirror everyday artificially beautifying herself with makeup, and spending all of her days on faddy diets to remain slim.

That's pretty much it - a woman's entire existence mainly revolves around being the belle of the ball.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP