Users Online Now: 1,776 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 663,414
Pageviews Today: 1,198,347Threads Today: 581Posts Today: 9,503
01:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Today is 8Day of hurricane Marias Puerto Rico path I (managed to survive to inform)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message wind impact 187-215 MPH winds , to define it total annihilation of power utility, water works communications TV radio and TV stations , only 2 working now ....

this is a cluster fuck of biblical proportions , the building i live is steel & concrete yet it got some $500,000 worth of structural damage , the strong wind literally twisted the structure & cracked it all up ....

San Juan city is like rage road mad max scenario people stealing water at gun point , wild looting and theft every were , someone tried to break in thru the 3rd floor damaged windows in the building i live , he was "gone with the wind"
and broke the first floor metal roof on his way down to hell
his accomplices took the corpse away.

will post more as i can and time frames permit some peoples lives are living hell beyond any mad max movie scenario

curfew is in effect, 95% of everything is still down with no way to get up ( 8 month for partial recovery ) ,,will try to post pictures later ,,,,
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP