Users Online Now: 1,451 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 261,117
Pageviews Today: 426,433Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,445
06:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exodus Gods and Kings Movie Decoded - Humans/Slaves Get The Memo!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 212)

I'm watching "exodus gods and kings" movie right now and the israeli slaves is so given away to symbolize humanity on this planet and the pharaohs the reptilians who rule over us!(see all the snake decorations they wear and their wide pyramid neck/hat symbolizes a cobra's neck!). The mother of pharaoh was dressed like hera/lilith/satan from the 12 gods.

And here's the mind blowing part!

GOD'S MOUNTAIN IS SHOWN TO LOOK IDENTICAL TO THE DEVIL'S TOWER MOUNTAIN HAHAHAHA!

AND...

IT WAS SHOWN WE ALL ARE SLEEPING IN HIS MOUNTAIN/MOON BADLY INJURED IMMERSED IN BLACK GOO AND DREAMING HUMAN LIVES!!!
Thread: Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.

-Moshe.
-Help me!
-I think my leg is broken.
-More than that.
(In this scene moses is fully immersed in mud symbolizing black goo and is badly injured and then goes to sleep/mud like black goo fully absorbs him.
Moses was shown also to symbolize the lunar boss in this scene where the little boy/god/satan symbolized him saying "i am/ego/black goo self from gog vol 2 and moses was shown like jesus to be a shepherd and a retired military general identical to the farmer lunar boss from star wars rogue one!)
Thread: Star Wars Rogue One - That's No Sky , It's A Dome!

Next mind blowing part, i recently decoded that this planet/hunger games arena is under quarantine by the galactic police or our neighbors outside the dome and this movie showed:

-It's true,
the Hittite army
has 16,000 troops
camped outside Kadesh
What's less clear is why.
The Hittites are trying
to cross the border.
Obviously.
What else would
they be doing?
Anticipating
an invasion(exodus symbolism!) by us,
according to our information.
They think we are...
preparing an attack,
which we are not.
What I don't want
to do, and won't do,
is sit here...
and wait until we're
fighting Hittite armies...
outside the palace walls.(future alien/neighbor invasion symbolism, and end war symbolism from avengers!)

They showed also how they thin the herd/genocide humanity from time to time in order not to lose control of their slaves/us, as it was also shown in inferno with tom hanks.

-You know
what the problem is?
People live too long
these days.
Every year, the death rate lags
further behind the birth rate.
And these people...
they reproduce
like it's a sport.

-This is the problem?
A growing work force?
-Oh, no. No, of course not.
It's good for production.
Of course it is,
but only to a point.
When that population
wants you dead...
yes, it's a problem.
So, either I'm given more
troops to maintain order...
or I start
thinning out the herd.

-You start
slaughtering people...
for no reason other than
this precarious theory...
you will provoke the very thing
you say you wish to avoid.

Next this movie gave a blatant matrix hint before they showed us sleeping in the devil's mountain/moon immersed in black goo.

-Who's your father?
I know you don't
know his name...(Telemachus from Odyssey symbolism of us not remembering our true father/family and like in the movie wanted the reptilians that rule this land plan to have us kill them for them by making us think they are our enemy when they show up to liberate us from them).
only that he was a general
in Pharaoh's army...
unnamed by your mother.
I can see this is making
you uncomfortable.
This will interest you.
There was no general.
Your mother...
the woman you
call your mother,
has no children.(reminded me the movie "aeon flux 2005" where was shown our parents are not our true parents!)
You were born a slave.
Don't go.
Don't go.
-It's better for you that I do.
I'm leaving.
-If you leave now,
you'll just come back...
because you know
something's wrong.
You've always felt it.

(from matrix 1 "you felt it your entire life Neo, there's something wrong with the world!" hahahaha!)

Worth reminding the divergent allegiant trailer i posted recently where was shown also our aliens/allies/savior neighbors military forces that are camped outside our prison walls/dome/13th floor's movie hollographic green/blue screen.
Identical military camping outside our earth's dome was shown in star wars rogue one! HAHAHA! I'm so blown away how i catch the same script in so many hollywood movies man!

In exodus the lunar scum revealed also how they plan like in freelancer intro clip i posted recently to do an exodus/break through the blockade and invade and occupy a new land outside this hunger games arena we live in.

"...and you will occupy
the land of Canaan."
Canaan is already occupied.
God promises
we will return.
In chains or in coffins?(holy moly that's how humanity exited earth in freelancer intro! in coffins which symbolize the suspended animation containers/coffins we sleep in the moon ship!)
As free men...
into a land flowing
with milk and honey.

By doing a quick youtube search about the alien war that took place in antarctica found many videos about it. This is one of them.

Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

This would prove the researchers that mention of our planet/arena to be under quarantine by the galactic police to be true.
It reminded me also the freelancer intro where the lunar sleeper/matrix ships had to break through a blockade to escape/exodus from this planet.

At 0:48 the lunar sleeper ships are shown where we all sleep in suspended animation.

At 3:12 the lunar ships break through the blockade and escape.

By the way there's many scientists that keep talking about humanity leaving earth in the future and prepare us subconsciously for another exodus, but the mind blowing part is when they talk about the indigenous population of other planets and how we will have to divide them, turn them against each other and take their planet.(that's how the lunar scum took our planet/land, see greek-atlantean war).
Which makes the biblical exodus symbolism even more blatant where the israelis literally invaded and occupied the land they went to after they left Egypt, and they had devised some very evil cunning ways to win the war by cutting and poison water and food supplies to that area and starve the population to death.

We should not fall like fools to the lunar scum and allow them to do to other planets/planes what they did to ours and use us as their pawns to carry out their plans.

Moses/jesus/savior lunar boss you've been exposed! You dont plan to save your sheeple but use them and fool them into fighting your wars and steal you more land/farms.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP