Users Online Now: 933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,849
Pageviews Today: 448,080Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,292
05:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VEGUS Shooting and The Golden Circle (Warning Kingsman Spoilers)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Kingsman
The Golden Circles

(Warning Spoilers!)

(Warning Spoilers!)

I am posting this just to see if anyone noticed any weird similarities to what recently happened in Vegas, while watching Kingsman: The Golden Circle, which came out 9/22. I just watched it for the first time tonight. Near the end of the movie I noticed the number 91 on the black bowling ball. It reminded me of the 91 logo on the Vegas Route 91 festival signs. The President was Republican. Also during the movie they were at a concert/festival with a pyramid in the background. There were a lot of cowboys and bullets. Then, the code the drug dealer gives the Kingsman at the end of the movie, to save the millions of infected people was: "Viva Las Vegan." 🤔🤔🤔Guns, politics, the color red, numbers on doors and cars. The last shoot out scene... The whole thing is about secret societies...This is my first post so I don't know how to put up pics or video. Maybe others can help piece it all together.
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks!

wtf
sheep
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP