Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are not allowed anymore to talk to our children about Jesus Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The world has gone so wondrous. Children should not be talking in many kindergartens and schools anymore about Jesus and God - the loving and protective Father of Heaven - when it has been so daunting ... But what about this all "Hell-O-We-en" and all related monsters, ghosts, witches, and so on - it feels like this is a popular subject for little kids. How do you think this is going to happen in the long run? Which of the two little ones will get it safe in life, when not many parents do not even teach at home for even the evening time for the kids? I was left with my mother's dad Father of us - praying in mind and in school also had spiritual morning walks long before my youth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP