Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,201
Pageviews Today: 1,662,727Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 12,006
04:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Unhinged" Billionaire Steyer Urges Nation To "Impeach Mentally Unstable Trump" In Prime Time World Series Ad
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.zerohedge.com]

In the commercial break right before the National Anthem was sung at tonight's game 4 of The World Series, embittered billionaire Tom Steyer decided it was time to release his full length ad demanding that President Trump be impeached...

"He's brought us to the brink of nuclear war, obstructed justice at the FBI, and in violation of the constitution, he has taken money from foreign governments and threatened to shut down news organizations who report the truth.

If that isn't a case for impeaching and removing a dangerous president then what has our government become?

"He's brought us to the brink of nuclear war, obstructed justice at the FBI, and in violation of the constitution, he has taken money from foreign governments and threatened to shut down news organizations who report the truth.

If that isn't a case for impeaching and removing a dangerous president then what has our government become?

...I'm Tom Steyer, and like you, I'm a citizen who knows it's up to us to do something.

...this president is a clear and present danger who's mentally unstable and armed with nuclear weapons...
As a reminder, President Trump was not impressed with Mr. Steyer during the week...

Wacky & totally unhinged Tom Steyer, who has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning, never wins elections!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 27, 2017
We note that not one of the players, coaches, ballboys, crowd, or concession workers 'took a knee' during the singing of the National Anthem.

Here is the full commercial...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP