Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,505
Pageviews Today: 1,690,435Threads Today: 724Posts Today: 12,807
07:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOW, An Honest Celeb: Cranston Says “F*** You” To “Egotistical” Liberals Hoping For Trump Failure
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]

During a candid interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston had some harsh words for those liberals who hope for President Trump to fail as leader of the free world.

Hollywood Reporter reminded Mr. Cranston of his former statements against Trump during the election cycle last year: “You’ve previously been particularly vocal about your opposition to Trump. Has your opinion changed throughout his first year in office?”

Cranston took the opportunity not to trash the President, but in a rare display of self-awareness, remarked on his astonishment at fellow Americans who are actively hoping for failure:

It’s just astonishing to me. President Trump is not the person who I wanted to be in that office, and I’ve been very open about that. That being said, he is the president. If he fails, the country is in jeopardy. It would be egotistical for anyone to say, “I hope he fails.” To that person I would say, fuck you. Why would you want that? So you can be right?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP