Users Online Now: 2,255 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,154,186
Pageviews Today: 1,927,159Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,843
06:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is essential is that you are doing a work on yourself that is beneficial: everything within you improves, and it is you who wins
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When Jesus said: 'My Heavenly Father works and I work with Him', he was at the same time inviting all human beings to work for the coming of the Kingdom of God. Because, as I have told you before, what matters most is the nature of the activity to which you consecrate yourself. From the moment you decide to participate in this gigantic, noble, divine work, and to put all your strength and energy into it, you enter into a new order of things and live as a true son or daughter of God. In the spiritual life, it is very important to know in whose service you are working, and in what activity you are spending your energy. Without realising it, those who participate in dishonest enterprises become impregnated with the impure elements they handle, and in the end they destroy everything good within themselves. You must participate in a heavenly, grandiose endeavour. Whether or not it is realised, whether or not people understand or follow you is not important. What is essential is that you are doing a work on yourself that is beneficial: everything within you improves, and it is you who wins.

grouphug

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP