Users Online Now: 1,660 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,040
Pageviews Today: 1,169,715Threads Today: 436Posts Today: 7,967
01:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am stuck with confusion about what God expects from regarding building his temple and our houses.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From what I read in scriptures yesterday he sounds like he would be upset that we build our houses while his temple lay in ruins.

But how can we build his temple with NO LOCATION.

He hasnt opened up the door for the location. Currently there is a Muslim mosque where the old temple was right?

Well it would take an act of war to build the temple God outlined in Ezekiel on that mountain.
God wants us to sacrifice not go to war.

So it tells me he allows that Mosque to be there for one of two reasons.

First he is not ready for us to build his temple so we are cocked block by the Muslims and God allows this becuase we are defiled or unworthy to build his temple.

Second is that that isnt the location or mountain.

According to scriptures the mount of olives splits open moving half north and half south.

That could give us location.

But we do not have location from God.

So it isnt our fault his house lay in ruins.

So why does he have a problem with me building my house before his. I need freedom to get to him and living out of a car is not freedom.

So I am confused what God expects from us.

We cant build his temple becuase he has not given us location. But yet he doesnt want me to build my own house while his lay in ruins. And I cant be free living out of a car. So what gives.

EVERY MAN WILL LIVE UNDER HIS OWN VINE. NO LONGER SHALL ANOTHER MAN BUILD WHILE ANOTHER OCCUPIES.

Something like that. But he knows what freedom is because he describes it to us. Every man under his own vine.

Nor where does it say freedom with every man living out of his own car.

How can I be perfect when I am not free. I am a ticking time bomb.

I think he could want me to control by anger. I see it as removing the elements that bring me anger.

I feel like I am fighting with God. Of course I will lose. But I cant obey him.

So I do not know.

I will keep seeking him lord be willing. Because his ways are right.
This just sucks.

We cant build his temple. And we cant go to war to build his temple BECUASE a house built on bloodshed will not stand.

So our perfection and freedom are on hold until God gives us a location?????

I do not know. I am too confused.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP