Users Online Now: 1,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 199,131
Pageviews Today: 357,579Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 2,664
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crazy Neighbor Across The Hall Refusing To Leave Mgmt Chose Not To Renew Lease Ending 10/31 - Gonna Be Drama Today!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work 4-10's so am home today. I have a crazy woman that lives across the hall. She's lived there a couple of years and I would just say hi in the hall. Nice enough in passing. Then last year her black boyfriend beat her bad. Had butterfly bandages at her temple, black black bruises from her eyes, neck, arms... everywhere.

The cops were involved and would come to her door for well checks. She stated he was with some other woman in the complex and would call/text her saying he could see what she was doing. Neighbors were sympathetic and I gave her my phone number in the event she needed me to call the cops.

A couple of months later I invited her over for a drink. It seemed like she was getting back together with the guy and as she was leaving, she said she got a new phone. I went to give her my number again and she stated that my number was in the guys phone!!! I was a little confused not understanding her- then it all clicked and I got furious!!!!

I'm pals with the people in the office here and they shared that she claims her boyfriend is with everyone in the bldg male and female and always creating drama. She said the very nice lady above her with a 6 year old and husband is really a hooker.

I was walking my dogs later that week and there she was in the parking lot with the boyfriend. I walked up and called her out telling her (right in front of the guy) that I wouldn't recognize him in the street and wouldn't tolerate the bs she spreads about others throughout the bldg and if I find out she's talking smack about me she'll be picking up her front teeth from the parking lot. She's pretty much left me alone now.

This summer her drain to her dishwasher would back up during heavy rain, then flow out her door into the hall. My maintenance pal said one time when it occurred there was no answer so he used a pass key and went to enter the apt. She had placed knives above the door so when he entered they'd rain down on him, and when he got inside she and her boyfriend were just sitting there.

Well they chose not to renew her lease and she was supposed to be out on 10/31. She's still there!!! The manager was there a couple of hours ago so I listened in. He stated if she doesn't move everything out by 2 pm he is sending his work crew and moving it outside so they can prep the unit for new tenants. And if she doesn't cooperate they are sending the sheriff. She's a hoarder that literally has paths in her apt. Ought to be an interesting day.

popcorn
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP