Users Online Now: 1,765 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,150
Pageviews Today: 1,683,414Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 12,824
06:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 and 2016 Movies Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 215)

I just saw the tmnt 2014 movie and here we have identical intel to so many other hollywood movies i decoded.

In the scene where the turtles jump into the sewer with the moon right behind them it looked like the moon was an opening like the exit of the sewer tunnel similar to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Which reminded me in dbz the ginyu team that were getting dumped to earth from the moon and now the moon looks like the lid of the pit from where we get dumped inside king leonidas style.(his wife was named gorgon/medusa by the way and the actress is a tranny named Lena Headey/hades and played also ma-ma/mummy/mother=matrix in dread 2012).

In spiderman homecoming that i recently decoded it was shown our very moon to be the lid that seals our vacuum barrier/dome on our invisible plane/planet.

Here in tmnt was shown the turtles/reptilians' lair to be cloaked like the invisible island of wonder woman, the invisible plane of iron man etc. Master splinter was shown like the alien queen from alien movies attacking with his tail in identical way, and also identical to the reptilian queen from the V series. His tail looked like a tentacle too!

-There's the ping.
We've breached
the cloaking security.

They showed us also the kind of place we live in and how it is disguised to appear as something else.

-Where are we?
-Hey,
it's our Fortress of Solitude.
Our Hogwarts.
Our Xavier Academy.
State-of-the-art WonderDome!
Ugh.
-Are we in the sewer?
-No.
-Technically, yes.
-Yeah.
Yeah, it's a sewer.

The turtles had drew a smiley face on the bag they had covered april's face from where she could see very distorted. This symbolizes our very flesh and brain that hide the true appearance of our planet and everything we see!

Later the turtles were shown trapped in pods/containers where they were harvesting their blood prometheus style(identical thing is shown in daredevil season 2).

Wow i just googled wonderdome and damn i was on the money when i connected the dots that the invisible plane of wonder woman is also her invisible island symbolizing our very hidden planet.

[link to casscain.wikia.com]
"The Wonderdome is a mobile fortress belonging to Wonder Woman. Originally the amazon's invisible jet"

It just reminded me the mobile prison ship from escape plan movie with Stallone.
And he is making an escape plan 2 movie named Hades!
(And now we know what krang's technodrome/mobile fortress symbolizes too hahaha!)

In tmnt 2014 they showed us also how the lunar scum are holding us hostages and ready to kill us if they get attacked by our saviors/ancient family/friends/galactic police etc.

When shredder was planning to infect an entire city with a mutagen virus there was a subliminal that the virus will get transmitted with communications antennas, which reminded me the mind control haarp antennas etc.

And identical virus antenna is shown in Rick and Morty tv series. I suspect they can reprogram our dna etc through those antennas that they have placed around every corner in usa and turn/mutate our black goo flesh to whatever they want.(i suspect they can also fry our brains with those antennas and turn us into literally zombies.)

It's nice to become aware of these antenna weapons as imagine in the future doctors etc looking for a cure by mixing chemicals etc where all you have to do is take a sledge hammer and bring those antennas down.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

By the way about our flesh hiding from us the true image of our world like our dome hides the true image of our universe, madonna's frozen song came to mind where the lunar scum are literally mocking us!

You only see what your eyes want to see
(sings over and over again)
You're frozen!(in the moonship like in mr nobody movie).

Almost missed this, in tmnt 2014 splinter was calling himself the father of the teenage turtles and shredder told him "you think you are their father?" implying he is not their real father.

And later was shown splinter like Cronus is eating his own children when the teenage turtles to keep him alive gave him the very same blood to consume that shredder with his "foot clan" was harvesting from them like "the hand clan" from daredevil season 2 was doing.

Splinter was also punishing the turtles like hades if they were to escape his underworld prison and make it to the surface.

They show also that splinter like pharaoh from exodus is planning to eventually release his slaves/prisoners to above ground/outside the dome/300's pit but not to set them free but to use them to fight a war, expand his kingdom etc just like i decoded in the exodus movie!

-Patience.
You're not yet ready
to go above ground.
But I believe
when that day comes
and you rise to the streets,
you are going to be
responsible
for amazing things.

About the moon being the lid/vacuum seal of our pit i recently remembered many sources i had come across that mentioned the only way out of the solar system is through our sun like the sun is the gateway.

Then the eclipses came to mind where the moon has the exact size of our sun and it looks like the moon or 2nd black moon is closing the lid of the gate/opening out of here.

I came across sources that mention of the moon we see during eclipses to be a different moon and i suspect if the white moon is a decoy and the black moon the one we need to destroy then the best time to destroy it is during an eclipse, as that black moon can only be seen during eclipses according to everyone who monitors it. They say they cannot view it approaching the sun and it cannot be seen after it leaves the sun.

I just saw the tmnt out of the shadows movie and was blown away when they showed to our face of our sky to be a freaking dome by placing a big crack on it when krang was bringing his technodrome/moon through it.

Oh the pieces of the technodrome falling from the sky is also a subliminal that our dome is the hull of the technodrome and of our very planet to be the mobile fortress of the lunar boss. See similar pieces falling from the sky in hunger games movies when that girl fired at the dome.

I had decoded also in star wars the force awakens the bigger deathstar with the 2 poles and the sun in its center to symbolize our very planet.
Thread: Starkiller Base from Star Wars 7 Is Earth! New Order is German Nazism! Proof and Evidence!

Next was shown the turtles/reptilians like vampires cant walk outside on daylight, and that we are their food and that they also can take human form!

In the beginning of this movie was shown the turtles again falling from the moon into a pool on earth which again reminded me the identical scene in dbz with the ginyu team.

Krang like medusa turned/froze shredder into stone/statue and like chillingworth from dark fury put him with the rest of his/her collection in a place he called the attic where he put all his broken toys. Identical intel of an attic of broken dolls we have in the dollhouse tv series which symbolizes how we all sleep in the moon and our consciousness is trapped in the matrix/dreamworld/dimension x while the lunar scum are harvesting our true form prometheus style.
Thread: Mr. Nobody 2009 Movie Decoded - We're All Sleeping In The Moon Dreaming Human Life.
Thread: WE ARE BEING FARMED IN THE MOON LIKE PLANTS! WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE! GET THE MEMO!

This tmnt movie showed also the symbiosis with our flesh and the analogy of the intellect of us compared to our black goo flesh where they had our head at a very tiny size and the brain gut/consciousness of the flesh at 100 times bigger size.

The brain/consciousness of the flesh said the only way to defeat it is to outthink it.
And the turtles/reptiles called us dumb robots.

-I know what you're thinking right now.
Of all the ways you'd like to kill me.
But that would require
you outthinking me.
And no one, no thing
is smarter than the Krang!

-Get back.
Do not eat us.
We are not food.

The people of Earth
are not your enemies.
-We were sent by the Supreme Leader
to eat delicious humans
and dip them in ranch dressing.

-Perfect. I'll go check it out.
We'll go with. Operate in support.
Wait.
The sun's coming up.
You can't go outside.

-If the purple ooze can
turn humans into animals,(WOW BIG INTEL HERE! THIS PLANET IS CIRCE'S ISLAND FROM ODYSSEY WHERE SHE TRAPS OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IN ALL KIND OF LIFE FORMS NOT JUST HUMAN)
perhaps if properly reengineered...
Watch this. Watch this.
It could turn us(disguise the reptilians)
into humans.

-The Earth is my toy!(hunger games arena)
And I do not like to share!
-You betrayed me!
-Actually, I barely even thought about you.
Back in the toy chest(looked like the matrix attic for broken dolls from dollhouse tv series)
with the rest of the things I've broken.
Silly little earthling.
Now for a new game.
Look out, Earth! It's playtime.

He forgot to say

"Thank you parents for bringing your kids into my world, we have such sights to show you!"

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP