Users Online Now: 2,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,379,004
Pageviews Today: 1,889,940Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,129
02:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject roach incident again last night, how do I get over roach phobia?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so last night I went to pee around midnight, finished and turned to my left for the toilet paper

the next few seconds is a blur, I think the roach was right on the toilet peper roll and I screamed bloody murder and ran as he dropped and ran, I got pee drops all down my legs, didn’t give a bit of a damn

so he goes for underneath the bed as I go for the pet friendly bug spray, I know exactly where it is at all times

I emptied half the damn bottle under the bed, hurting my neck in the process

one of the cats was aware mommy was petrified by then and went under the bed and chased him out the other side

I emptied another significant amount of spray on him as he ran under the closet door

I managed to get the door open but by then the cats had lost interest and didn’t care mommy was in cardiac arrest

I didn’t see him so I emptied yet another significant amount of spray into the closet, when I’m panicked my hand jusy keeps spraying until it gets tired

I went to sit down and waited a couple of minutes, usually they hide and then as they are dying they come out and end up in the open on their backs

I checked the closet after a few minutes and saw him on his back, he had come out of hiding, I was surprised to see him not as big as I first thought he was, roach phobia playing tricks with my mind, making him look bigger as he was running around menacing me

needed ambien to get back to sleep

I hate it when that happens

happened just about 3 weeks ago with a two incher, one fell from the ceiling right in front of me just as I was flushing the toilet in the middle of the night, I’m still paranoid about what will happen when one falls into my long hair, I’ll probably never sleep again, this guy last night was only about an inch

I found a 7 inch tarantula in my kitchen closet the other day, no big deal, I put him outside

found a baby tarantula that was only 2 1/2 inches in my bedroom the other day, no big deal, I put him outside

got in a tug of war with my cat over the mouse she had in her mouth 2 days ago , she won and ran off, no big deal, I’ve put rats outside before

but roaches make me run screaming, no matter if I’m releasing bodily fluids at the time or not, my body and mind panic

one time at another house a roach came at me in the middle of a pee and I ran down the hallway screaming and peeing

any ideas for getting over roach phobia? no other bug or creature sets me off like they do
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP