Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,123,362
Pageviews Today: 1,566,182Threads Today: 426Posts Today: 7,699
12:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are missionaries working with Thai police to traffick children?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An uncle told me this is happening.

"Thailand. Well the US has been dug in there militarily and intelligence wise for decades, a dynasty if you will, a big network of missionaries who easily think like the state department and will not talk about what they see to anyone. Give you an example, them miznaries in [Thai city] played with the DEA who raided [tribe name] villages, and it was all one big party right. Drug dealing villagers who had their land confiscated, no big deal, and by the biggest drug operators themselves, the DEA. Read Politics of Heroin in SE Asia and you will see that the missionaries and the DEA and the drug running went hand in hand.

So they pump tons of misisonaries into the hill tribe along border areas to have a foot in every village, intel in every village, network with Thai army and police in every village all the way up to the Chinese border. You can be very sure the Chinese know full well what is going on under the "cover" of "missionary work" with its magic millions of dollars "pouring in from churches" of course,.......NOT. So where does it come from (usaid) etc.

Large numbers of kids not accounted for. Huge US state department network. Who would YOU have traffick the kids if you wanted it to be done by an immune party? The state department and missionaries of course. Who has the kids? The missionaries do. Who has the power to move them silently? The state department does. One way trips to child hell.

Look who takes the kids, look who has the power and motive and means, then keep looking till one day parts of the puzzle land in the road and you find them. But it is a very secret network with Thai police cooperation and Thai immigration often goes for "training" at the US Embassy in Bangkok. Now why would THAT be unless something needed to be paid for and worked out together."

That info got me thinking about child "rescue" organizations...maybe I'm just in a suspicious mood right now, but the very first ones I found (just Google them) immediately threw up red flags for me.

Some of them even use mildly-incorrect English on their webpages, ala those "send me money in Nigeria" emails we're all so fond of.

There's even a group of--wait for it--self-claimed "ex-US special forces" guys claiming to have formed a "child rescue team" where they go into countries and rescue kids.

The saddest thing is that some of these guys might be legit, and it's impossible to know, immediately, who's for real.

Rescue organization issue aside, Uncle makes a compelling case for what he witnessed in Thailand.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP