Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 790,638
Pageviews Today: 1,303,175Threads Today: 520Posts Today: 9,033
01:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you want to know what Roy Moore is REALLY like?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think his niece, who knows him better than ANY reporter, explains it very well! This was taken from her post on Facebook:

I have debated in posting for a while. I generally do not get involved in Facebook drama Facebook politics or Facebook rants. I usually just use it for my business and to connect with long distance family and friends. However lately I have found it near impossible to ignore.

You see the man most of you are so easily bashing belittling accusing and slandering is my uncle. He’s not a distant uncle that I never see or talk to. He’s the man who when his father passed away at age 49 And told his oldest son to always take care of your mom and your sisters included my mom Toni(who was 8 at the time of her fathers death), he never left them always living very close.

He’s the man who calls his mother everyday and sees her almost every day. Hes the one who tried to fill in as a father figure to his siblings since they were left without one. He’s the man who took his 12 year younger sister and her friends to the mall so they could hang with their friends but was too protective to just leave them so he hung out there waiting on them to finish. He’s a man that took his youngest sister on his first date with his now wife because he wanted her to love his family.

He’s the man who even in the midst of this awful attack on his character and his family still answers the phone when I call and says hey Jamie amie. He’s the one that hears my son talking and stops his busy world to tell him to be good to his mom and how smart he is and how much he loves him. He’s the man who stayed with my mom and me and my brother and sister because she was scared and my dad worked out of town.

He’s the man that brought his dates to meet me. He’s the man that has always be a perfect gentleman and taught all of his nieces what to require in a husband. He is who married me to my husband teaching us the Godly way to be husband and wife but to always put God First in our marriage and it will last. He’s the one that loves us despite our faults.

He’s the man that puts his life on hold for his family. He’s the one that has always taught us about the Bible and Jesus even when no one else was looking. He taught us to put God above everything in our lives and to never stop serving him no matter how bad the persecution was.

You see this man is so much more than believing a reporter. He is so much more than the media would want you to believe. In my 38 plus years on this earth he has never been anything short of an amazing God fearing man. He has always had the Ten Commandments hanging in his house and his home office so we all knew them and obeyed them.

He’s my FAMILY and I love him so. I have always been ok with people not agreeing with his and my political stance but I CAN NOT be ok with an attack on his character. So please the next time you are blasting on Facebook about something that you have heard and have no proof of please remember that this is a man, a husband, a father, a son, a brother,an uncle and cousin. He is loved by many and you hurt each and everyone of us by the horrible things you say. Please just block me from your negative posts or delete me as your friend but don’t expect this strong family to keep quiet during all of this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP