Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,816
Pageviews Today: 664,288Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 4,135
08:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Connecting the Dot's of the Biggest swamp drain in US history....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Facts we know to be proven...

+Trump met with Mueller before he was appointed special prosecutor. Media explained it as he was interviewing for FBI director. He couldn't interview because he already served 10 year max term limit and got special permission from congress to serve 2 additional years.

+Rosenstein could of been replaced by Trump/Sessions. “Here’s what I did,” Rosenstein told the Sun about his advice, “I sat in my office and did my job, and I’m grateful someone made the decision to keep me here.”

+Mueller could have been legally removed from his investigation due to conflict of interests. Considering he hand delivered the Uranium samples to Russia in the Uranium one deal. Yet he wasn't, Trump never mentioned it at all. Left him alone.

+Erik Prince (Founder of Blackwater) has all the dirt on all the previous administrations. Blackwater was used for all the dirty black ops stuff the swamp couldn't use military/cia for. He's been close to the administration from day 1. His sister is Betsy Devos....
[link to theintercept.com (secure)]

+Erik Prince also went on the Record in Radio interview with Breitbart 2-3 days before the election and Broke the story how the NYPD recovered Wieners laptop, that they found 650,000 emails from Hilary, that she was visiting Epstein Pedo Island and some of the things they found on the laptop made NYPD detectives stick to their stomach. [link to www.breitbart.com]

+Around this same time period Comey re-opens the investigation into Hilary because Wieners laptop was found and needed to be reviewed.

+Saudi Arabian Billionaires all tied to funding the DC swamp and allegedly into child sex trafficking, and owning huge chunks of US media and social media all get arrested in a clean and instant sweep.

+US military bombing the shit out of what are rumored to be CIA controlled Drug fields in Afghanistan (instead of protecting them).

+Soros dumps 18 billion into his foundation (before he could have his assets seized/frozen?) If it was just a way to avoid Taxes, why now? He's had his foundations for decades.

Some unconfirmed connections that are plausible by connecting the dots..

+Muller could've been working with Trump from Day 1. Whether it was voluntary on his part, or if he was called into the office and sat down, and told what they have on him. Then offered a deal and told him the plan.

+Muller/Rosenstien/Prince/Comey and many others could of all got immunity deals.

+Only director Trump kept on out of all ABC agencies was the NSA director Admiral Rogers. NSA has records of everything. Snowden already proved this. If he is a loyal Patriot sick of the deep state trying to take over the world. LOOK OUT he knows everything! And Trump didn't fire him.

+Rothschild's may already have been taken out. Everyone has heard of the Chopper/Plane collision pretty much on top of Rothschild Estate in the UK. Not everyone has connected the dot's yet to the fact that the Argentinian sub that was lost was just a few nautical miles from the Rothschild Private Island Which contains a large Castle like estate rumored to have a massive luxury underground complex built. Obviously the sub didn't make it to wherever it was going. Chopper crash scared them into running? [link to imgur.com (secure)]

+It's well known Hollywood is run owned by the cabal. Not only is it a massive money maker for them, but used to control the masses/control the narrative. Whats happening to Hollywood right now? It's coming down like a house of cards, and mostly for sex crimes/pedo crimes that happened years or in same cases decades ago. It's happening now though, right now, while all this other stuff is going on.

+Over 15,000 sex trafficing arrests since Trumps taken office and media has not touched it with a 10 foot pole.

Seems to me if you look at the big picture, the NWO globalist just had all their funding cut off at the head. Rothschilds/Soros/Saudi's/Hollywood/CIA drug trade. All at once for the greatest take-down in history that 98% of the US population doesn't know a thing about it yet.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP