Users Online Now: 2,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,929,119
Pageviews Today: 2,850,372Threads Today: 778Posts Today: 16,203
11:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Geraldo Next to Go Down in Flames? Bette Midler Blasts Geraldo For Groping Her Breasts (VIDEO)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]

Is Geraldo Rivera next to go down in flames in a sexual harassment death spiral?

Geraldo got blasted yesterday after he defended pervert Matt Lauer who was fired from NBC for alleged sexual misconduct. Bette Midler unleashed on Rivera on Thursday and said he still hasn’t apologized to her for groping her.

Rivera has since apologized for defending Lauer.

Bette Midler blasted Geraldo Rivera by tweeting, “Tomorrow is my birthday. I feel like this video was a gift from the universe to me. Geraldo may have apologized for his tweets supporting Matt Lauer, but he has yet to apologize for this. #MeToo”

Below is a clip from a 1991 interview Bette Midler did with Barbara Walters where she told Walters Geraldo groped her in the 70’s.

Midler explains that she was manhandled by Geraldo and his producer:

“He and his producer left the crew in the other room, they pushed me into my bathroom, they broke two poppers and pushed them under my nose and proceeded to grope me. Groped me. I did not offer myself up on the altar of Geraldo Rivera! He was he was unseemly.”

VIDEO:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP