Users Online Now: 2,160 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,375,248
Pageviews Today: 2,276,842Threads Today: 860Posts Today: 15,490
10:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 13-year-old girl who committed suicide was victim of bullying, family says
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A vigil was planned Friday night at Mesa View Middle School in Calimesa, where the parents of a 13-year old girl say she was bullied so badly, she eventually took her own life.

Charlene Avila and her husband, along with the rest of the family, are saying goodbye to their daughter, Rosalie.

"She kept a journal or a diary of the people who hurt her and people that called her ugly and just putting her down," shared Rosalie's mother.

The couple said their daughter would often cut her wrists.

"I remember a couple nights she'd come home, telling me that the kids are calling her names about her teeth. I go, 'You have braces, honey, don't worry. The braces are going to come off,' and she said, 'Yeah, but my teeth are straight and they're still making fun of me,'" father Freddie Avila said.

[link to www.orrazz.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP