Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 884,677
Pageviews Today: 1,576,050Threads Today: 673Posts Today: 11,874
06:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho Files Sexual Assault Lawsuit after Lizard-Tongued Agent Grabbed His Nuts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thewrap.com (secure)]

12/5/2017

snip(s):

"Terry Crews has filed a lawsuit against WME agent Adam Venit accusing him of groping his genitals at a Hollywood party last year.

Last week, WME completed an investigation into Venit’s conduct and stripped him of his position as head of the agency’s motion picture group. The agency has kept him as an agent. Venit’s clients include Dustin Hoffman, Diane Keaton, and Adam Sandler.

“He’s basically staring at me and he’s sticking his tongue out and, you know, it’s overtly sexual kind of tongue move… it’s a party. It’s packed… I’m looking, is this a joke? I don’t understand. It was actually so bizarre,” Crews said.

“He keeps coming over to me. He comes over to me, I stick my hand out and he takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals and I jump back like hey, hey and he’s like — he still is sticking his tongue out and all this stuff.”

According to the lawsuit, which was first reported by TMZ, Crews pushed Venit away after the assault and turned to Adam Sandler, who was Venit’s client. “Adam, come get your boy!” he yelled. “He’s grabbing my nuts.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP