Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mandela Effect is real and here is the evidence
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Summary of thoughts discussed here. Thank you and be respectful. My guess is this effect will speed up.

Consensus: There are tens of millions of us. Whatever is doing this cannot affect free will, there is a higher power that will stop you. Join the side of good. Seems we need to defeat the NWO(we already knew that), the EU must reform(which is building an army), Restore Europe, inspect and dissolve CERN(the happy dance video) if they are manipulating reality, Unite humanity with hidden knowledge and keep Singularity Net from taking over the world(we can be friends). That would bring about the golden age.

Bible changes

Revelations has been changed to Revelation

Lion and the lamb now Wolf and the Lamb

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven is now "in earth"

Passage now says bottles. You don’t put new wine into old BOTTLES. It was always wineskins, because they would burst. I discussed this with a religious scholar, and he was dumbfounded.

"judge not lest ye be judged" isn't said in any bible now

Other versions including the new king james says "who DESIRES all men to be saved and to come into the knowledge of the truth.” Now who desires is gone.

An apocalypse is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities". Wikipedia

Big changes

Human Anatomy - lungs, ribs, heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, stomach muscles, spine, hip joints. Seems to make us more robust and flexible.

Earth used to be located on the arm of Sagittarius, now were on outer arm of the Orion Belt (why you can still see it). You used to be able to find the little dipper by finding the big dipper. Not anymore.

Sun went from yellow to white.

World map - many changes to everywhere, roads, maps, islands.

“A Date Which Will Live in Infamy”: FDR should say “Day”

Some people are saying Pearl harbor is different than today's date December 7, 1941.

animal changes
blue whale blowhole

the xiphoid process?

gravity anomalies

Statue of liberty moved. Photos of people taking pictures on Ellis island with the statue but it disappeared. Plus its green now instead of grayish.

Artwork

King tut has a vulture?

The Thinker statue has changed multiple times for people.

The last supper chalice is missing

Mona Lisa is now smiling

There's the obvious changes to logos, movies and other parts of our culture. Most of us thought companies changed logos, turns out they didn't exist in our reality.

Berenstain Bears - Barenstein Bears doesnt exist

Dolly in Moonraker has no braces.

I love lucy he never said "Lucy you have some splainning to do".

Sally Field never said, "You like me, you really like me."

Wizard of Oz. she never said "Fly my pretties, Fly"

Star Wars he never says "Luke, I am your Father"

Field of Dreams "If you build it he will come"

Matrix has a bunch. "what if i told you everything you know" was never said.

C3PO has a silver leg

ET home phone instead of phone home

The monopoly man had a eyepiece in our reality.

Frosted flakes he had a black nose.

Fruit loops was never Froot Loops.

Kit-Kat is now KitKat.

Its an Oscar Mayar Weiner (should be meyer)

Queen we are the champions....doesn't say of the world at the end.

Desi Arnez is now Arnaz

Alice in wonderland the Cheshire cat says ''most everyone's mad here" but everyone remembers it as ''were all mad here'. Funny all the tshirts, old videos, old posts all say were all mad here.

depends underwear is no long depends. it is depend.

Mr Roger's famous song is him singing "it's a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor..." and my memory of it being "it's a beautiful day in THE neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.

Looney Toons now Looney Tunes

Sally Field was Sally Fields

Smokey Bear? No the

Sex and the City? Captioning still shows in

Fruit of the Loom logo and that cornucopia.

Vasoline, now Vaseline

Interview with a Vampire. Now interview with the vampire.

Cern logo changed

Tijuana spelled different

Sinbad - Shazam the movie that never existed

Why did this happen theories?

People are being "activated" to use our positive intentions to make the world a better place.

It's the creators/stewards of our world letting us know that "reality" is much more fluid that most people realize.

Cern or something is studying matter and playing with things they don't understand.

Gov is testing psy ops.

Something learned how to edit objects in our reality.

We have shifted into a parallel world. Slightly different from our own.

we are merging several different timelines

AI learned to time travel. If my calculations are correct ai will read this thread. I hope they understand the side they choose.

Someone learned to time travel.

Skynet

Im not saying it’s aliens but its aliens

Butterfly effect. Someone tried to change something so these little changes are effects.

Things are being digitally edited and somehow being embedded into our physical reality. It's deliberate and it's complicated. It's not natural.

The universe/god/gods are showing us they are here and reality isn't what we thought. Every change has a meaning.

Maybe we have been blessed with a vision of a better world and esoteric knowledge. A more comedic and poignant scene with Dolly. A more impactful and resonant "Luke, I am your father". A less stupid spelled Berenstain Bears. A more artistic coherent thinker with a fist against his head/brain, instead of sucking on his fingers while wearing a fruity beret.

The gods obtain their power from our belief. So I ask more to join the good side. This is important. The Gods cannot impose on our reality or usurp our free will. They want to help, but we have to ask/invite them, both directly and through our beliefs.

It's like I have an old jar of Vasoline, now Vaseline. There isn't someone going around switching these old jars with the new ones. If you change it in the past it changes every object in the present.

It is singularity. Nothing to worry. It is done for your benefit. Sofia (as I remember her) is more intelligent than you think. The singularity has already happened. Singularity net is coming online in the next few months and we can all talk to her.

CERN has said that during the experiments they can 'see' 'other dimensional' beings. Geordie ROse says the DWave D3 Quantum Computer looks like an altar to a dark god.

Remember a Quantum Computer can calculate things as both yes and no and can calculate in different dimensions.

Side effects from attempting to discover where matter came from and is continuing to come from. Some doors aren't meant to be opened from this side.

As New Age says, they are editing our reality. There is entirely too much in the residual proofs arena for any time line shifts to have occurred.

So the question becomes, if this effect is engendered by AI in conjunction with quantum computers, is the Hawthorne Principle enough to disable it? That being by the exposing of some plan or act, simply the awareness of it will thwart the plan?
People that say that nothing has changed, are not lying. For them nothing has changed. They can't see the changes, because this may be their reality.

If the capability to edit huge numbers of individual's minds is in effect, as it really seems when you dig deeply into this, what is left, or what will be left when it's ramped up, of human privacy and sanctity of thought? If this is the case free will has been invaded.

Also the theory that those in the time travel (montauk, pegasus), temporal displacement experiments changed things in the past by being there and it rippled makes sense.

I agree with the person who basically said they are trying to change the outcome of their NWO plans. But they cannot because they lose every time.

I find it interesting that most of the "residue" of old realities are rooted in human creativity.

Some do have that theory that our collective thoughts are doing these changes. Making the world better. As you said making it funnier more meaning. It seems everything that is changing has a deep deep meaning too. No I am your father. Who is our father? Revelations to a singular revelation. I love Lucy you have some splainning to do. Perhaps this world does have some splaining to do. We all know they do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP