Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,245
Pageviews Today: 826,182Threads Today: 361Posts Today: 5,512
10:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DAILY CRYPTO HANGOUT: HONEST thread about smartest crypto currencies RIGHT NOW ! FREE $20 GIVEAWAY ON PAGE 23 !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT 4.12.18 - I am very pleased with everyone who shared their info and experience in this thread. You all did a superb job and kept the rhetoric flowing and valuable. This time, instead of offering the random amounts I sent, I will offer $20 to anyone who can lead me to a crypto worth investing in--once i profit that first $20 I will send $20 to your paypal, btc, eth, etc address. Just tell me which crypto, why it's a good option, and links to back your claims. If you provide info that leads me to victory, you win as well. I am very very serious. I'm praying by this time next year I don't have to work for a company that someone else started.

I want everyone to see who receives $20 from me and when and why. Any ideas on how I can do that??

I clearly missed the BTC train, and I'm behind on litecoin...

so I invite the intelligence assets of GLP to slide some info on some of the wisest crypto's to buy at this very moment.

If you provide a crypto with info to reference why it is a good choice, please also send me your crypto wallet address. I will save the address & your suggestion in the form of a screen shot, and put the screen shot in a special folder on my computer. When I yield returns, I will go to my special folder and send money to the people who suggested winning crypto's to me.

If you prefer to not receive a crypto in return you can always leave an email address and I can either paypal cash or buy a gift for you or someone you know. Whatever you would be comfortable with.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP