Users Online Now: 2,128 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 926,330
Pageviews Today: 1,686,024Threads Today: 552Posts Today: 12,255
04:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hold My Beer While I Report Alabama Special Election Results (Jones wins by 20k votes)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, this is a drinking thread.

Yes, share blue trolls will be removed.

Yes, Doug Jones is for Full Term Abortions, Removing Trump, and Amnesty.

Today is Republican Voting Day for the Alabama special election.

If you are an Alabama republican and do NOT want to see Trump removed from office, then go out and vote.

Currently, there is a higher than average voter turnout in the cities. This typically is not a good sign for republicans.

I already voted, and I did not see one Moore sign anywhere within a mile of the polling place. The turnout was roughly 50/50 people who look like republican voters vs people who looked like they were on their 8th abortion.

[link to www.nytimes.com (secure)]

I'll be using this live election map as it breaks down results county by county. Precincts in soon!

Here is a county-by-county map of 2016 presidential election you can compare to [link to www.politico.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP