Users Online Now: 2,327 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,673,439
Pageviews Today: 2,450,761Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 13,832
07:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In his new rap album "Revival," Eminem says it has been "embarrassing" to be white and he thinks about "checking out on life&
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.informationliberation.com (secure)]

In his new rap album "Revival," Eminem says it has been "embarrassing" to be white and he thinks about "checking out on life" and killing himself because he "can't escape this circumstance."

The 45-year-old rapper says in his song "Untouchable" that "there have been times where it's been embarrassing to be a white boy."

"Seems like the average lifespan of a white man is more than twice than a black life span," Eminem says. "I wonder sometimes if it has a price scanner."

"I feel like checking out on life, can't escape this circumstance," he says.

Eminem's new album is being widely panned by critics, despite its anti-white lyrics and attacks on Donald Trump.

Music review Chase McMullen said Eminem's "crusade on Trump and white privilege is fiery and perhaps admirable," but added: "It's truly unfortunate the music behind the ideas makes Revival the most abrasive and unlistenable he's ever sounded."

While Eminem's music was perhaps edgy at one time in the 90's, his song "Untouchable," which appears to be the most popular song on his new album, pushes the same black victimization narrative you could hear repeated without controversy in any Fortune 500 boardroom.

Musically, it's the worst song I've ever heard. The song opens with high-pitched, out of tune whining.

butthurt9
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP