Users Online Now: 1,844 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 600,344
Pageviews Today: 1,015,087Threads Today: 319Posts Today: 6,093
10:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do women approach romance like they're playing roullette?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Roullette is probably the best analogy for what women do in romance. They have a stack of chips (the chips symbolize the time they're fertile) when they reach dating age. They make small individual bets on specific numbers, and they just keep doing that until they're almost out of chips (time). The way they make those small bets is to nudge the men they like toward asking them out and going beyond that.

If they've reached about 30 years old, and they've lost all their bets, they just go all-in on red or black (i.e.
settling for the best that's available in that moment). Their biological clock is ticking after all. They become a lot more assertive, aggressive, and accepting in a race against time to get married before having children becomes a lot more difficult.

I'm sorry, but that's an incredibly stupid strategy. Going all-in a lot sooner would lead to a much higher level of happiness throughout their lives on average.

The way women approach romance is exactly the same way a dumb degenerate gambler approaches gambling. They use a reckless, ill-conceived strategy, and if they win, it's just because they were lucky.

I know there are lots of exceptions to that, but the exceptions prove the rule.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP