Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If anyone has this flu here is how I have beaten it in 3 days flat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just FYI GLP friends. If you have loved ones or friends here is what I did. It might not work for everyone but it has for me.

I did not see it coming. Went to bed feeling stuffy, woke up at 5 AM with a fever, congestion, and my throat felt like needles were poking it. Did a few google searches, applied common sense and constructed my regemine in hopes that I wouldn’t be sick for 2 weeks.

1. I immediately took 1,000 MG of Tylenol and 400 mg of Ibuprofen. ( this would actually be the last time I took OTC pain relievers during all of this.

2. I mixed 2 cups of Baking Soda, and 2 cups Epsom salts in a very hot bath and soaked for 20 minuets while I slammed ice water, the more the better.

3. As soon as I got out I drank hot water and 2 tbsp of Baking Soda.

4. I gargled with 1/2 cup hot water 2 capfuls of perioxide and 2 tbsp of Epsom salt. ( gargle very well and deep, just don’t swallow).

5. Noticed that we had a small jar of minced raw garlic. I ate a tsp of it holding under my tounge for some time. I then rinsed my nose with a neti pot and added 1/2 capful of perioxide. Rinse really good pressing on your face whee sinus cavities are.

6. I dipped a q-tip in the raw garlic jar and saturated it with juice and rubbed it in my nostrils.

7. Next morning sent my wife to grocery store to get me Naked brand raw juice and POM pomegranate juice, lemons and cayenne pepper.

8. I also took 2 Zinc tablets after I ate egg drop soup.

I then squeezed a whole lemon in hot water with local honey in hot water with a dash of cayenne pepper and whiskey.

I got in bed turned electric blanket on High while pounding more Ice water and watched 2 seasons of Stranger Things and 4 seasons of Masters of Sex on Showtime app( which is actually based on 2 real doctors and very interesting, but I digress.

So for 3 days.

Take Cold Defense or zinc 3 times a day afte a meal
Take a total of 2,000 mg vitamin c

Drink hot water and baking soda (2tbsp) 3 times a day.

Eat 3 tsp of minced raw garlic 3 times a day.

Use Neti pot with a capful of perioxide 2 times a day

Dip q-tip in garlic juice 3 times a day and swab in nose.

Take at least 2 hot baths with 2 cups Baking soda and 2 cups Epsom salt.

Drink as much as possible! Pound ice water, real juice, hot tea, hot lemon juice and cayenne pepper with hard liquor.

I still have a small cough. No infection, no mucus. Totally clear

There are people literally dying from this nasty flu. If this helps anyone else it will be totally worth the time it took to write it. It did work for me! I hope it works for others.

Love you GLP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP