Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GOD Is And Was Always A Human!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 219)
I contemplated recently the idea of the reptilians to have been created by humans like in osiris child movie where they mutated humans into reptilians to use them as a weapon to invade and occupy other planets and then i noticed similar intel in the alien movies where the military was creating xenomorphs for similar purpose.

Then i remembered the queen of the reptilians in the gears of war games was 100% human and a scientist i believe and was partnered in the past with the father of the main player who was also a scientist and were doing experiments if i remember the wiki correctly.

And then i remembered in the last alien movie the alien queen was shown also to be a human woman.

In short i think i freaking nailed it in this thread.
Thread: New Enormous Global Deception In The Works! Robots, Reptilians, Grays, Demons, Vampires, Aliens Etc Are All Humans In Disguise!

Goddamn humans man goddamn humans!
Even god/devil etc is a freaking human. Creating us in his image intel reveals god=100% human.

Most likely a stinking human with a lot of knowledge and technology.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP