Users Online Now: 1,745 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 547,256
Pageviews Today: 911,302Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 5,942
10:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Black Goo - The Other Side Of The Story!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 219)
I saw some videos lately of rick simpson extracting black goo oil from marijuana plants which is proven to cure cancer and all kind of diseases and noticed how in all plants and lifeforms black goo is hiding in small amounts and can be extracted from. It looked also like that small amount of black goo is what was keeping the plant animated, healthy etc like it was its soul or lifeforce as all people who extract it from their plants say the plant now is worthless, it has 0 value when that black goo oil/liquid is extracted from.

Then i noticed in movies black goo is making people powerful, can heal them from any harm, give them awareness and intelligence equal to god/devil/smith/skynet etc "know it all kind of intelligence" and then was like

"IS IT POSSIBLE HOLLYWOOD BASTARDS DEMONIZE BLACK GOO TO KEEP US FROM FINDING LARGE AMOUNTS OF IT AND UNLOCKING OUR POWERS AND ANCIENT MEMORIES/GOD AWARENESS?"

I DONT KNOW MAN, I KEEP AN OPEN MIND AS I REALIZE HOLLYWOOD ARE MASTERS IN MANIPULATION AND DISINFORMATION!

A good example is marijuana an amazing medicinal plant that has been demonized by the elite and their puppets, hollywood, governors, media etc like it's the devil himself.

Also i noticed the similarities between the words "medicine" and "medusa" and how hospitals and religion use snake symbols for medicine and cures etc.

I thought i had a good bead on things but now i feel a lot like socrates.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Oh and when they were extracting that black goo from the plant i found it mind blowing when they said

"We can never get it all out, it will always be left some black goo behind in that plant."

Which reminded me identical intel in cold souls movie, where a russian doctor was extracting a guy's soul and told him the same thing.

"We got most of it out, 98%, we can never get all of it out".

And how also that black goo/soul can regrow from leftovers back to a full blown soul etc.

I had also suspected of the oil the elite has the masses burn in their cars, when i found out it originates from all the lifeforms that have died on this planet, i suspected of that oil to contain the consciousness, soul etc of our ancestors and we burning it to prove religion right, that we all burn in hell/purgatory after death.

See "we burn in our grandkids gas tank!" hahaha!

OH MY AND THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF EVIL!

TO BURN NOT BY GOD, DEVIL ETC BUT BY OUR DESCENDANTS THEMSELVES! THAT IS SO MESSED UP!

Just yesterday i noticed

Oil=Oli=All in greek.
Suspecting to symbolize how it contains all consciousness, souls etc.(like black goo hydra with its many heads symbolizing the whole humanity/all lifeforms and their brains that are all connected into a subconscious hive mind network).

And "diesel" which i'm still working on it to decode.

Right now i see

diesel=el(god in hebrew) dies.

So by burning the oil we might be killing god/devil or spreading it in our atmosphere for some future dark events to take place.

I keep an open mind, i take no sides and thought i should mention to you guys the other side of the story about black goo i noticed recently.

Oh just noticed

diesel=dis el=evil el/god

dis means evil in latin, like in disaster=evil star/moon etc.

Also lunar boss from virtuosity movie came to mind going by the name sid=dis.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP