Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,725
Pageviews Today: 752,501Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,220
08:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TO EXPERIENCE HELL IN ALL OF ITS GLORY, FIRST YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE HEAVEN!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 221)

I had a thought recently, if you wanna hurt someone who has nothing, who is already dead etc how do you do it?

Have him experience human life, get him in love/very attached with stuff and people and then take them away from him, or destroy them/hurt them in front of his/her eyes.

In short i start seeing human life as the groundwork for us to get to experience hell, like being tricked into experience hell, cause if we were to become aware that we are already dead, we have already lost everything etc we gonna feel very stupid like when i was very young back at school and the teachers and parents were terrorizing/scaring the crap out of me and when i graduated from school and saw schools for what they really are i felt very stupid for all the stress, the anxiety, the hell i was tricked to put myself through when there.

Similar strategy is shown in the V tv series where the lunar scum were giving new technology to the humans and the lunar queen was asked by her people.

-Why we give humans our technology?
-Cause when they become dependent on it we can take it away.

See
-Why we give humans a taste of heaven, good life etc?
-Cause it's the groundwork for them to experience hell.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Just remembered many religious people who like to say

-To fully appreciate heaven,
first you need to experience hell.

AND HOW FUNNY THAT

-TO FULLY GET TO KNOW HELL/TO EXPERIENCE HELL IN ALL OF ITS GLORY,
FIRST YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE HEAVEN!

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure