Users Online Now: 2,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,465,204
Pageviews Today: 2,117,436Threads Today: 585Posts Today: 11,515
05:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Sun rose much earlier today than it should have. It was up at least 20 minutes earlier than it should have.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have read many of the Sun out of position posts and given both sides of the arguement due consideration. I have not chimed in on this matter until today. The reason I am chimming in on this subject is because the early sunrise was blatantly obvious to me.

I have the exact same routine every morning whereby I leave the house at the exact same time everyday and take my child to the bus stop. My vantage point when waiting for the school bus is facing east and watching the morning horizon. What stuck me as very odd today was how bright it was compared to yesterday.

When I got to work today I looked up what time the Sun was to rise in my neck of the woods at it was listed as 7:03 AM. It was 6:37 AM when I noted the sunrise this morning. I could understand a few minutes either way but this is way off.

I am not even going to speculate what is going on. I am merely posting my personal observations. I have read some responses that indicate that this is a phenomema that is sporadic in nature.

Did anyone else notice this today?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP