Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 621,145
Pageviews Today: 1,077,901Threads Today: 446Posts Today: 7,547
01:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ECLIPSES SYMBOLIZE THE PLANETARY GENOCIDAL/HARVEST EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE ON EARTH EVERY TIME THE POPULATION IS RIPE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: TO EXPERIENCE HELL IN ALL OF ITS GLORY, FIRST YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE HEAVEN! (Page 2)
You claim we must "kaboom the moon". Then you go on and say they create technology to make us used to "heaven" so they can prepare us for "hell". But don't we need some kind of technology to "kaboom the moon"??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76117092

The technology that can destroy moons was given to us to use to protect the moon, fight its wars etc(see aliens coming to get us which is actually the galactic police coming to get the lunar scum).

My plan was/is to use that technology against them.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

You can't destroy the moon as you claim.
And these galactic police reside on the dark side of the moon.

The only "harvest" the moon does is collect helium 3.

Why do you think humans want to mine the moon? Moon is protected, just as the sun.
You got a better chance of destroying the earth long before the moon can be destroyed. In fact, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the moon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76117092

"we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the moon."
or
"life cant exist on earth without the moon"

That's exactly what the lunar worshipers mainstream media and scientists promote, but here comes the ancient historians who inform us of humans living on earth before the moon showed up. That race was called procelinians which means "before the moon".

It kinda infuriates me to see the one who genocided the entire planet/our ancestors alien covenant style on its arrival to be perceived as the life giver by the descendants of those who were genocided.

AT 0:13 OH WOW BLATANT ECLIPSE SYMBOLISM!

What was that movie or cartoon where eclipse was shown as a weapon where when the moon was placing itself in front of the sun was firing a sun beam on earth and was destroying everything.

In short i just noticed here eclipses symbolize the genocidal/harvest events that take place on earth!

In other words on a farm cough i mean planet that has eclipses/planetary genocidal weapons NOT ONLY YOU DONT BRING YOUR KIDS TO IT, YOU PACK YOUR BAGS, YOU CATCH THE NEXT TRAIN/SPACESHIP/STARGATE ETC AND HAUL ASS OUT OF THERE!

Or find some particle beams, antimatter bombs etc and make sure no more lunar eclipses can take place cause you just bombed them out of existence!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP