Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONFUSED? REJECTING GOD'S WORD? **TIMELY ANSWERS**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message CONFUSED? MAYBE REJECTING “GOD’S WORD?”
** TIMELY ANSWERS**

THE REASON I ORIGINALLY CAME ON THIS WEBSITE IS BECAUSE IT’S CALLED GOD-LIKE PRODUCTIONS. I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST LIFTING UP THE WORD OF GOD ON THIS FORUM; HOWEVER, I NOTICED THAT THERE IS VERY LITTLE CHRISTIANITY.

I WAS HORRIFIED TO SEE THAT GOD-LIKE PRODUCTIONS MAINLY INVOLVES CONSPIRACIES ABOUT DAY TO DAY SUBJECTS AND … FAR TOO OFTEN … FAR, FAR, TOO OFTEN ... ATTACKS GOD’S WORD AND CALLS IT A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNBELIEVERS.

SINCE BEING ON THIS WEBSITE, I HAVE SENSED THAT SOME WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH OR THAT THEY HAVE PROBLEMS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE PROBLEMS; SOME JUST HAVE EXCUSES, BUT DEEP DOWN THEY ALSO WOULD LIKE ANSWERS. PERHAPS THE FOLLOWING WILL BE OF SOME HELP:

SOME PEOPLE SAY, “I DON’T BELIEVE THE BIBLE.” God’s Word says:

John 7: 16-18 (L) … So Jesus told them, “I’m not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me. If any of you really determines to do God’s will, then you will certainly know whether my teaching is from God or is merely my own. Anyone presenting his own ideas is looking for praise for himself.”

Mark 16: 16 (L) … Jesus said, “Those who believe and are baptized will be saved. But those who refuse to believe will be condemned.”

II Timothy 3: 16-17 (KJ) … “All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”
There are some cults who say that they believe the Bible to be the Word of God, so far as it is correctly translated. They then add other books and say that these, too, are the Word of God, and these additional books make up for the incorrect translations of the Holy Bible; the Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses, etc. are great at doing this. When examining these other books, it is easy to see that the authors wanted to heap praise on themselves for their own glory, power and monetary gain. Also, when examining the lives of these cult authors, it is easy to see that they are corrupt deceivers who they themselves have been deceived by the powers of hell. THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, LED THE PROPHETS AND APOSTLES TO COMMUNICATE THE WRITINGS OF HOLY SCRIPTURE THAT WE HAVE TODAY IN OUR HOLY CHRISTIAN BIBLE.

SOME PEOPLE SAY, “MY PROBLEMS ARE TOO DIFFICULT.” God’s Word says:

II Corinthians 12: 9-10 (KJ) … The Lord speaking to the Apostle Paul said, “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” Paul says, “Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.”

Philippians 4:13 (KJ) … “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

SOME PEOPLE SAY, “I AM TOO GREAT A SINNER.” God’s Word says:

I Timothy 1: 15-16 (L) … The Apostle Paul is speaking here. “How true it is, and how I long that everyone should know it, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners…and I was the greatest of them all. But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient he is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life.”

Romans 3: 23-25 (L) … “Yes, all have sinned; all fall short of God’s glorious ideal; yet now God declares us “not guilty” of offending him if we trust in Jesus Christ, who in His kindness freely takes away our sins. For God sent Christ Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to end all God’s anger against us. He used Christ’s blood and our faith as the means of saving us from His wrath.”

Ephesians 2: 13 (L) … “But now you belong to Christ Jesus, and though you once were far away from God, now you have been brought very near to Him because of what Jesus Christ has done for you with His blood.”

SOME PEOPLE SAY, “I CANNOT FORGIVE A PERSON WHO HAS DONE ME A GREAT WRONG.” God’s Word says:

Matthew 18: 21-22 (L) … Then Peter came to Him and asked, “Sir, how often should I forgive a brother who sins against me? Seven times?” “No!” Jesus replied, “Seventy times seven!”

SOME PEOPLE ASK, “SHOULD WE BE TOGETHER OR YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS OR EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT GOD OR JESUS?” God’s Word says:

II Corinthians: 14-18 (L) … “Don’t be teamed with those who do not love the Lord, for what do the people of God have in common with the people of sin? How can light live with darkness? And what harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a Christian be a partner with one who does not believe? And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For you are God’s temple, the home of the living God, and God has said of you, “I will live in them and walk among them, and I will be their God and they shall be my people.” That is why the Lord has said, “Leave them; separate yourselves from them; don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you, and be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters.”

THE MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL IS NOT ONLY TO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND WHAT HE TAUGHT, BUT …….”GO YE THEREFORE AND TEACH ALL NATIONS (the unbelievers, the confused and the cults), BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST: TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER I HAVE COMMANDED YOU: AND, LO, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD.” (Matthew 28: 19-20 KJ)

IF NEEDED, FURTHER SCRIPTURES WILL BE ADDED. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME. God bless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP