Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 901,950
Pageviews Today: 1,632,772Threads Today: 541Posts Today: 11,691
04:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any other C2C fans had it with the show lately? Fake guests, paid ad placement?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I know some of you can't stand Snory, and I agree, his interview style is canned, uninteresting and borderline rude sometimes, but I enjoy the guests....or I used to.

I'm a C2C insider, have been for years. When I first signed up, it was great... no commercials, access to ALL show content, really nothing to complain about except the incredible gap in technology and their refusal to write a mobile app.

Last night I listened to a show from a couple weeks ago and a guest host had Mike Lindell on from MyPillow. Holy shit this guy is borderline retarded. He lied the entire time about how he built the company, l
Kicked a crack-cocaine addiction overnight, cold turkey without any desire to use again simply through faith and how random people would call him in the middle of the night to encourage him to start the business because "God told them to call". Then it dawned on me... HE PAID TO BE ON THE SHOW!! This buffoon wasn't selected to be a guest, HE PAID TO BE ON TO SUBLIMINALLY ADVERTISE THROUGH HIS FAKE LIFE-SOB STORY!

Then the next TWO HOURS they had a guy on who sells gene splicing CRISPR kits and who supposedly was the first person to modify their own DNA with his own DIY kit. This guy was impossible to interview. Couldn't answer his own scripted questions and the host kept referencing the CRISPR kit he "sold online". When asked how many he's sold he said "Oh, tens of thousands". I checked out the website and it's a stock point and click joke. He's never sold one....ANOTHER PAID ADVERTISEMENT DISGUISED AS AN INTERVIEW!!

In addition, George introduced the scam dating site "Paranormal Date". Ok, fine, whatever. But in the last year the show has started the following...and this is exclusively for insiders who PAY to listen:

-After the host announces the break and cuts away, George comes on with a quick announcement like "Hey, stay awake! But after the show, if you have trouble sleeping, try this!" Followed by a 2min scam ad for some fake placebo.

-Returning from bumper music with a guest that, come to find out after 2 min or so, is a fake interview style ad that only aired for insiders!

These are just a couple examples, its been an ongoing problem but three hours of paid ads pushed me over the edge. Fuck you C2C. I've about has it. They're sellin their PRIMARY AIR TIME TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THE SHOW HAS LITERALLY BECOME A PAID INFOMERCIAL DISGUISED AS LEGIT GUEST INTERVIEWS!

Anyone else been noticing this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP