Users Online Now: 1,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 310,588
Pageviews Today: 407,695Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 1,547
03:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MK Naomi gas spraying-Clyde Lewis blew my mind last night!Best show ever.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I have this thread on the X-Files, which I know Clyde reads (okay 90% sure) and Wednesday's episode was pure gold,in which Chris Carter was telling us the chemtrails contain mind control drugs.

Here is Clyde's podcast from last night. 13 minutes in really gets going

[link to soundcloud.com (secure)]

The spraying program is called MK Naomi, which was seen on a Vietnam war crate in the X-Files episode. And it's real and ongoing. A 2014 thread here on GLP mentioned MK Naomi. Clyde explains it brilliantly.

But then he had Deborah Tavares on, from Stopthecrime.net, and for over 3 hours, they discuss in documented detail the way in which all our worst conspiracy theories are being enacted right now, and all the info is admitted on government websites.

Everything!Chemtrails, smartmeters, immigration policies, Agenda 21, the way the government admits online they are now targetting upwardly mobile US citizens (for illness,insanity and death) and why. Where to find the links that prove it's all happening right now.

I can't recommend this one show highly enough. It could have saved me hundreds of hours of listening to austinfatboy and everything else. Amazing amazing show.

Can you tell I liked it? Plus, this is why I love the X Files. Yes I know Duchovny is a p.o.s. for taking the knee. But Chris Carter has been going for broke. He has the info.

And so does Clyde. Even though he believes in extraterrestrials who fly here from outer space (he hates to be called a globetard) and I don't. I love the guy. Deborah Tavares is my new idol.
Please bookmark the link for later listening and to send to friends. It's that good.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP