Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Manchurian Candidate VT Shooter Cho Seung Hui – MUST READ NOW
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Movie, Manchurian Candidate, will give us more insight into the VT Shooting Massacre.

In one clip, Cho says: "You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today….But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off."

What is this referring to? It appears that Cho was trying to break free from his “brainwashing” just like in Manchurian Candidate. At the end of the movie, Shaw begins to realize how he was being mind controlled by his mother. You’ll have to rent the movie to understand the details but Shaw signals Marco to assassinate him (Shaw) and his mother instead of the newly elected President.

Ismail Ax is a clue to Cho wanting people to find out the truth about his brainwashing. It is very possible that it wasn’t Ismail Ax but rather Ismail AK. In the movie, after Marco finds a bio chip implanted in his left shoulder he sought out his German friend, Delp, to help him understand his “dreams” and the computer chip. The irony is that there is a Dr. Ismail Ak who lives in Turkey that Cho may have researched online or possibly contacted for help.

Connect the dots my friend and you’ll see the NWO agenda.

If this interest you, please visit the below links.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Friday, April 20, 2007 - Commentary: Virginia Tech Shooter, Mind Control LONE NUT? ttp://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/

[link to www.freerepublic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP