Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject March 2018 Horoscope Predictions for the USA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wanted to share this blog post I completed & am hoping for some feedback!
Less than 50%~

29th~31~ Venus Conjunct Uranus in the 4th house, Uranus square Pluto in the USA 2nd house. Sun square Saturn, Mars is conjunct Saturn, here comes the full moon.

March 31st~ Libra Full Moon in the USA 10th house. The 1st, 4th, 7th, & 10th, houses are the most powerful houses.  The 10th house is the most important of them all.

Venus conjunct Uranus, in the 4th house of home, very unfortunate for money matters & the IRS.

Uranus square Pluto, very unfortunate for money matters related to housing & the stock market.

Sun square Saturn, unfortunate for State and/or, municipal officials, as well as mining, buildings, & land.

Mars conjunct Saturn, in the USA 1st house. There is a huge possibility of some very eminent person passing or being assassinated. As well as a “VERY” high degree that the people are fed up, done with the government, & with all this combined, I’m going to say the people of the USA are done, feed up, are not going to take it anymore. I see chaos like we’ve not seen before starting at in this time frame.

From March 30th thru April 5th, 2018, I see lots of struggles going on in the USA related to housing, the stock market, mining, news media, & the people of the USA.
(much less than 50%)
For the entire post please go to: [link to www.spiritualdesignastrology.com (secure)]
I would love to have thoughts on this!
Bree
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP