Users Online Now: 1,739 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,200
Pageviews Today: 986,127Threads Today: 356Posts Today: 6,498
11:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hi, I'm back, doing a tour in Afghanistan.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've just got in from Afghanistan having been deployed for the last 4 months. Yup killing those terrorist that want to take down our way of life. I've been out there making it safe for all you Americans. No need for thanks I'm proud to do it for you and your families.

These guys are some real bad shits. The things they do, the stuff you can't read about in the network news, would make your blood boil, even you the Prez Bush haters out there.

See one day last month a group of about 20 Taliban al-Qa'ida killers hit a village west of Kandahar. They shot and killed a few of the children at the school house and beheaded the 3 teachers, all while forcing the villagers to look on.

Well we were about one click out at the foothills where we thought would be their escape route. As the Afghan military slowly moved in to engage these bad guys, they ran and sure enough they came a running right to our local. But as they approached we realized that they had 5 children with them, 3 boys and 2 girls.
The boys are used as new fighters and the girls, well you know what they use them for.
But soon they realized we were in front and the Afghans behind so they started to execute the children before we could mount a rescue.

We engaged and shot the 17 remaining terrorist killing most. But we were forced to stand down as the Afghan army and some of the villagers cut the heads off of the living and the dead. On some (the leaders) even had their penises cut off.

I just don't get the head cutting thing at all, but hell my ancestor would scalp you pale faces. LOL. The live ones could have given more intel, but our LT said to stand down and check out the hills for others.

While you hear from guys like H. Reid that the war is ‘lost’ and some of you fall for it due to your hatred for Bush and the US troops, myself included, we have made much progress. Your just not allowed to hear or read it in the States.
While they do kill a few troops we kill hundreds more of them.
What they do best is attack unarmed civies and children, ones that can’t put up much of a fight.
Those deaths you don’t or don’t want to hear or see about. Your eyes are closed to such.

Reid has never been there nor will he ever go but without us he couldn’t spit the shit he does.
I heard his speech and I think people shouldn’t give speeches when their drunk like he was.

But all is ok, I’m here for 30 days and then back to the hills to keep you all safe. Enjoy your cable, internet and all the luxuries you have now because if Reid and other are right, all those things will be gone. There not allowed under Sharia law, because if we lose that’s what you get.
These guys will keep trying to kill us untill we comply, convert or are enslaved.
There’s no compromise no half way. That's the reality your hiding from.

Peace and lock and load. 1CrazyHorse.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP