Users Online Now: 1,545 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,376
Pageviews Today: 182,775Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,317
01:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Broward County Sheriffs Department a couple of thing to consider... PLEASE read and do anything possible to get to the bottom of this.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Broward County Sheriffs Department over the years I've been in Florida consolidated a monopoly of sorts.

For example I live in Deerfield Beach, a short distance from Parkland. When I moved here in 1988 Deerfield Beach had it's own police force. Then a few years later they decided to do away with it and contract police service from Broward County. A few years after that the next ciity south, Pompano Beach did the same thing. Quite a few other communities also did the same.

Now we find there is collusion between the Sheriffs Department and Broward Counties school system to basically fudge the system of the arrest of minors and how they are recorded. The underlying reason being generating statistics that determine the amount of money given by the Federal government to Broward County schools.

So, besides the moral and ethical issues these policies present please consider the following. First and foremost these policies created an environment that made the disaster at Parkland schools possible. Perhaps even more disturbing is it seems the local criminals have developed a system to use minors as operatives because they won't be prosecuted.

To go a little further there is a huge amount of money involved. It comes to mind that a certain percentage is most probably ending up in people's pockets it wasn't meant for.

The easiest way to do that is billing by contractors by over billing or for services that were not rendered.

Sheriff Israel needs to resign immediately, superintendent Rundice needs to resign immediately. A special prosecutor needs to be assigned and audits need to be performed.

Also I personally feel Sheriff Israel's throwing under the bus of Scot Peterson and two other deputies is merely a smokescreen to draw attention away from from what I consider a huge conspiracy to defraud and cheat taxpayers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP