Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,135,916
Pageviews Today: 1,989,103Threads Today: 763Posts Today: 15,231
09:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HISTORY REPEATS! ALIENS FROM SPACE AND ASIANS GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE PLANET ARE EVENTS/FRACTALS RECORDED IN HUMAN HISTORY BOUND TO HAPPEN AGAIN!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From these threads!
Thread: Who were the earliest Native Americans? Why is the DNA results suppressed and the fossils hidden?
Thread: China Is Behind The Disarming Of American Population And Upcoming Pandemics!
Thread: When your wife wants and asks for kids, you buy her dolls from walmart!

Now i start seeing how the future events will unfold as i see the pattern how they repeat and with that we can accurately predict the future.

Just like in the microcosm same in the macrocosm.

So the example of america can symbolize the entire planet.

In apocalypto movie of mel gibson if you pay attention the population that was getting genocided by the mongols/asians saw the european ships coming to their continent before their extinction and they were viewing them as their saviors.

On this planet in our present time china plans to genocide and rule the world like the mongols did to america and you can imagine how they will treat any survivors from other races when they treat their own people like ants, 24 hour workers/slaves. Plus according to data/evidence and videos all over youtube they are the most racist people on earth.

In short when china rules the world it will be hell on earth to the point just like the ancient americans we will be waiting for someone from space to come and save us etc.

The ones who will come to save us from outside this planet/island/arena/farm there's 2 different scenarios that i suspect.

1st scenario
They know about us and are really our saviors and the chinese/dragon's race will genocide all of us like the mongols did to america so our saviors wont get the pleasure of saving us, just killing them all and punishing them for what they did to us just like the europeans did.

2nd scenario
The saviors from space are false saviors(lunar scum) coming to genocide/harvest the entire planet while letting first their favorite dragon's race/chinese have it their way/have a little fun before everybody gets slaughtered and then matrix/8th new human race reboot.

In short
When your wife wants and asks for kids, you buy her dolls from walmart!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

I just imagined what an amazing reunion would be when the europeans got to america instead of finding the human sacrifice cannibal mongols, were to find instead the lost, separated and forgotten descendants of their white ancestors.

Now i imagine our ancient family from space that i decoded in many of my threads when they finally locate hades/hidden/krypton/earth and come to save us just like the europeans find only our corpses and a land full of the ones who genocided us.

Mind blown!

Also in the V tv series when earth got visitors from space they symbolized it with when the europeans arrived at america, hinting of that fractal, how the same thing that happened then will happen again on the entire planet this time!

They did this in V tv series to demonize our space relatives/family but like harrison ford said in cowboys vs aliens

"EVIL IS ALREADY HERE!"

Lets hope when our space family arrives here they dont find our corpses only like the europeans when they WOW AMERICA WAS HIDDEN TOO THEY DIDNT KNOW IT EXISTED!!!! IT WAS HIDDEN JUST LIKE EARTH!!!!!!

HOLYYYYYY MOLYYYYY THIS FRACTAL NOW REACHED OVER 9000 LEVEL HOLY COW!!!! I'M FLIPPING OUT RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!

Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHAT DID I JUST DO MAN! I JUST DECODED, EXPOSED... I SAW THE FUTURE SIR!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

OH MAN THE WHOLE SCRIPT OF THE "FUTURE ALIEN INVASION" IS WRITTEN IN THE STORY OF "EUROPEANS FINDING LOST/HIDDEN AMERICA".

WORTH POINTING OUT ALSO THE TECHNOLOGY LEVEL DIFFERENCE THE EUROPEANS/ALIEN INVADERS HAD COMPARED TO THE MONGOL AMERICANS WHICH IS IDENTICAL HOW HOLLYWOOD AND MEDIA IN GENERAL PORTRAY THE ALIENS IF THEY WERE TO SHOW UP HERE.

SIMILAR ALIEN DEMONIZATION WE HAD IN AVATAR 2009 MOVIE AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION THE LOCALS SYMBOLIZED THE NATIVE MONGOL AMERICANS TOO AND WHILE HOLLYWOOD TRIED HARD TO HIDE THEIR HUMAN SACRIFICE RITUALS IN THE SCENE WHERE THEY HAD CRUCIFIED THE HUMAN IN DISGUISE VICTIMS THEY WERE ABOUT TO RIP THEIR HEART OUT APOCALYPTO STYLE IF THE EVIL ALIENS/SPACE FAMILY OF THE HUMAN VICTIMS DIDNT SHOW UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER TO RAISE HELL ON THEM.

HAHAHA FOUND THE CLIP!

AT 0:37 SHE WAS GOING TO CUT THEIR THROAT AND RIP THEIR HEART OUT!

Thread: Avatar 2009 Decoded! You Are On The Wrong Planet! If You Think To Have Kids And Invest/Sacrifice Their Souls Here!

SO THEY KNOW MAN THEY KNOW THE ALIENS ARE OUR ANCIENT FAMILY/RELATIVES JUST LIKE THE WHITE EUROPEANS TO THE WHITE ANCIENT AMERICANS! JUST LIKE THE HUMAN ALIENS TO THE HUMANS ON PANDORA/EARTH PLANET IN AVATAR 2009!!!

THEY KNOW MAN AND THEY ARE PROGRAMMING AND BRAINWASH US TO FIGHT AND KILL OUR OWN FAMILY FROM SPACE!
(JUST LIKE GOKU DID IN DBZ TO HIS FAMILY FROM SPACE, AND JUST LIKE THE HUMAN AVATARS DID IN AVATAR 2009! THEY WERE FIGHTING AND KILLING THEIR OWN KIND COMING FROM SPACE MAN MIND BLOWING!!! AND I HAVE EXPOSED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS STRATEGY THE LUNAR SCUM WILL PLAY ON US, USE US AS THEIR HUMAN SHIELDS, HAVE US FIGHT THEIR WARS, AND GENOCIDE US ALL IF THEY ARE TO LOSE THE WAR SO OUR SAVIORS/SPACE FAMILY WONT GET THE JOY OF SAVING US JUST LIKE THE WHITE EUROPEANS DIDNT GOT THE JOY OF SAVING AND REUNITE WITH THE ANCIENT WHITE AMERICANS!!!!)

THE EVIL ALIENS COMING TO GET US TAKE OUR FREEDOMS, YEAH KEEP STARING AT THE SKY AND LIKE THAT YOU WONT NOTICE THE CHINESE SNAKE WITH LEGS CRAWLING TOWARDS US READY TO GENOCIDE US ALL MONGOLS TO ANCIENT AMERICANS STYLE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP