Users Online Now: 1,948 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 717,653
Pageviews Today: 1,252,450Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 8,371
12:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ASIANS YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED! YOUR DRAGON/REPTILIAN/VAMPIRE LUNAR BOSS IS A WHITE HUMAN AND IS PLANNING TO KILL YOU AFTER YOU GENOCIDE THE WEST!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: HISTORY REPEATS! ALIENS FROM SPACE AND ASIANS GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE PLANET ARE EVENTS/FRACTALS RECORDED IN HUMAN HISTORY BOUND TO HAPPEN AGAIN!
Hahaha oh man the plot thickens!

I had decoded and exposed of the lunar boss/queen to be not a real reptilian but a human just like us identical to the human queen of the reptilians from gears of war!
Thread: GOD Is And Was Always A Human!

And in darksiders 2 the lunar boss apart from the "death" title he also had the "kinslayer" title which means the one who kills his own kind!
Identical intel we have with superman/satan in man of steel and many more.(Oh and with Sully=Lusy/Lucifer from Avatar 2009 symbolizing also wheeled chair professor X(XX)/Lunar boss from xmen)

Just yesterday i was remembering all the clues and evidence i have gathered that point out of the lunar queen/boss not to be reptilian, not asian but very possible white, belonging to the white race.
(Wow the white dragon seath/seth/set and kinslayer from dark souls came to mind holy moly symbolizing the lunar boss!)
[link to darksouls.wikia.com]
"The albino dragon, Seath the Scaleless, betrayed his own kin by aiding Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight, during the war with the Everlasting Dragons."
(see also the white human vampire leader from blade 1 who was killing all original vampires who were consider him a fake human vampire that cheated his way to the top of the pyramid of the vampires secret society! hahaha oh my the leader of the lunar scum/vampires/reptilians/asians etc a white human hahahaha! his loyal chinese/mongol/asian servants must feel so embarrassed right now hahaaha!
Oh and lets not forget to add to the list the white dragon/lunar boss and end story boss from dragon ball gt hahaha! i'm rofling so hard right now!)

And with that intel i wanted to inform the chinese that the dragon/snake with legs/satan they so love and worship doesnt belong to their race and to not follow his/her orders as what happened to the mongols/asians in america is A PRIME EXAMPLE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CHINESE/ASIANS AFTER THEY GENOCIDE ALL OTHER RACES ON THIS PLANET!

THIS STRATEGY AND THE WAY THE LUNAR BOSS OPERATES IS SHOWN TO OUR FACE IN JOHN WICK 2!

The lunar boss hires other people to kill his own kind and after the job is done he kills them to avenge the death of his people/race/loved ones etc.

EXACTLY WHAT HE/SHE DID TO THE MONGOL ASSASSINS/GENOCIDERS IN AMERICA! AS THE WHITE EUROPEANS THAT PUNISHED THEM AND AVENGED THE ANCIENT WHITE AMERICANS AFTER WERE PART OF SECRET SOCIETIES TOO SERVING THE LUNAR BOSS/QUEEN ALSO!!!

From john wick 2!

-Hello, John.
I understand if you're upset.
And I know it might feel personal.
But what kind of man would I be
if I didn't avenge my sister's murder?
John?

OH MY OH MY OH MY, I THINK THIS LEVEL OF DECODING DESERVES A MILLION NOBEL PRIZES MAN HAHAHA!

IN SHORT SOMEONE PASS THIS MESSAGE TO THE ASIANS!

"IF YOU GENOCIDE THE WEST YOU WILL SOON GET GENOCIDED TOO BY YOUR VERY OWN DRAGON/LUNAR BOSS/QUEEN!"

NOW HOW AMERICANS PUT IT?

"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!"

CHINESE/ASIANS HELP US KILL THE DRAGON/SATAN/LUNAR BOSS INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME FIGHTING YOU IN WW3 MAKING THE HARVESTING OF THE PLANET EASIER FOR THE LUNAR BOSS SPOON FEEDING HIM ALL THE WAY TO WHEN YOUR TURN COMES TO FEED HIM!

HELP US KABOOM THE MOONS!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP