Users Online Now: 1,836 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 709,895
Pageviews Today: 1,207,178Threads Today: 456Posts Today: 8,263
01:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Buddha Exposed! Presented By Asians Themselves As Satan, Black Goo, Hades, Lunar Boss, Belly Of The Beast!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this Thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 226)

Exposing the draconian Buddhist Mongolic monks recently responsible also for the world wars and the Holocaust
(and how the mongols/asians have been caught red handed behind genocide after genocide! ancient america, ancient japan, ancient china all were inhabited by white population the asians exterminated/genocided down to the very last one! And thats also how the mongolian/white+asian mix race was born, from the chinese who genocided the ancient whites in china, japan etc and raped all white females. Worth adding to the list the genocide of the white armenians, greek pontious etc by the mongol with vampire lunar flag turks not too far ago in history.)
reminded me how just few days ago i noticed who black goo fat majin buu from dbz symbolizes hahaha i couldnt believe it man, clever asian bastards man!

Buu is short for Buddha!

Look how both are fat and always smiling!(definition of hidding dagger/death behind that smile).
(Also death in greek is called Haros which is from hara meaning happiness/smiling just like smiling clowns joker and buu/buddha.)

0:32 his egg symbolizes our moon.
At 1:40 that oculus/gate on the ground if i remember correctly was the entrance to babidi/buu's territory/spaceship/moon/earth symbolizing the entrance/gate/oculus to inner earth/underworld/under the dome!!!

At 0:13 clever uroboros/apophis eating his own tail and red moon hiding in its center sublininal.
OH WOW HAHAHAHA THAT'S ALSO AN ECLIPSE MAN WITH THE MOON ECLIPSING THE SUN AND THE SUN IS SHOWN TO OUR FACE TO BE A SNAKE/SUN SNAKE RA/SATAN/LUCIFER/APOPHIS LIKE I HAVE DECODED AND EXPOSED THE CRAP OUT OF HERE!
Thread: The Sun Is The Gate/Oculus Of Earth's Dome!
Thread: We Live In The Belly Of The Beast Hallucinating Human Life!
His face reminds me also the clown smiling face entrance of luna parks.

WOW JUST NOTICED HIS FAT ROUND/GLOBE BELLY SYMBOLIZES OUR VERY GLOBE/PLANET/BELLY OF THE BEAST/BUU/BUDDHA!

Here buu/buddha consumes all humans where this cartoon later showed all those who he consumes are still alive inside him sleeping in pods/spider cocoons until someone kills the beast like zeus did to cronus and free us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP